~Nintendo has extended the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program until September 30th~

#11LordAndrewPosted 8/14/2011 10:12:49 AM
I assume they mean they have to do that instead because automatic registration is no longer an option as of August 12. This is for people who bought before the deadline but weren't able to register on the eShop in time. If you missed the previous opportunity, this is the only option.
---
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, that game with the mobster on the box
#12shino_of_leafPosted 8/14/2011 10:14:01 AM
I was gonna say, then what was the purpose of giving the ambassador in the first place. I hope that they do not extend in the US, as it would essentially just screw all of us who bought it early.
---
APnation posted...
I don't see the point in getting MW3 when BF3 will be far more superior.
#13FefnirOmega13Posted 8/14/2011 10:15:26 AM
*entered into this topic with a flaming torch and a pitchfork*

*sees Nintendo of Australia*

*leaves topic*
---
I love bullet hell games, especially Cave and Touhou.
Patchouli Knowledge for best librarian '10! Pkmn White Code in Quote
#14CHOVI3Posted 8/14/2011 10:17:16 AM
I hope America doesn't follow this because it won't be nice to have to do some extra stuff to be an ambassador.
#15paulinkPosted 8/14/2011 10:19:42 AM
Quote:I was gonna say, then what was the purpose of giving the ambassador in the first place. I hope that they do not extend in the US, as it would essentially just screw all of us who bought it early.
@shino_of_leaf
How exactly would extending the daedline screw anyone?
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.7
#16LordAndrewPosted 8/14/2011 10:24:14 AM(edited)
The last three posters evidently don't understand how it works. Perhaps they did not read the article.

Edit: Not Paullink. The previous three.

Edit again: After reading it myself now, I see it is much less informative than previous material I've read. I see now why everyone's being misled by it.
---
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, that game with the mobster on the box
#17Darkstorm16Posted 8/14/2011 10:28:19 AM
I just hope it dont mean we get our NES games on september 1st because I HATE WAITING XD lol
---
Pokemon Black FC 3825-9671-1276 name Hunter
#18FefnirOmega13Posted 8/14/2011 10:29:54 AM
LordAndrew posted...
The last three posters evidently don't understand how it works. Perhaps they did not read the article.

Edit: Not Paullink. The previous three.

Eh, I think I understand fine. Don't mistake misunderstanding for a rather lighthearted and hardly serious post. -_-

At any rate, no sense in complaining, I guess.
---
I love bullet hell games, especially Cave and Touhou.
Patchouli Knowledge for best librarian '10! Pkmn White Code in Quote
#19GonTo30Posted 8/14/2011 10:30:41 AM
To sum it all up

Australia only gets this and yeah we get the games still on September 1st like always.
---
3DS owner waiting for Super Mario 3D Land
#20LordAndrewPosted 8/14/2011 10:39:09 AM
FefnirOmega13 posted...
Eh, I think I understand fine. Don't mistake misunderstanding for a rather lighthearted and hardly serious post. -_-

At any rate, no sense in complaining, I guess.

There never was sense in complaining. It only applies to people who bought before the deadline and could not get on the eShop in time. The article failed to convey that properly though. Given the true meaning, your light-hearted and hardly serious anger shouldn't have been anger at all.

But who am I to tell you what to joke about? :)
---
Official 3DS Ambassador