Should be getting a 3DS today, post good games to get.

#1Ki_cat_Posted 8/14/2011 12:28:13 PM
I'm not too picky upon genre but I can only get one or two games probably. Please don't recommend Zelda OoT. My girlfriend just got it for the N64 so we have played it to death already and I don't really want it on a handheld. I'm not a big RE fan either but I'm open to other suggestions or waiting for upcoming games like Devil Survivor.
---
People are afraid of what they don't understand.
#2nintendoggerPosted 8/14/2011 12:28:55 PM
Nintendogs
---
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.
#3CHOVI3Posted 8/14/2011 12:29:46 PM
Devil Survivor is probably the way to go. It comes out soon. Also, look out for tales of the abyss. And there's mario kart 7 and mario land and kid icarus coming soon as well.
#4JackofSpades209Posted 8/14/2011 12:30:20 PM
Links Awakening
---
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep --not screaming, like the passengers in his car. I said ass
#5Ki_cat_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2011 12:32:12 PM
Yeah, a points card might be the way to go for now it seems...Then get DS next weekend or something.
---
People are afraid of what they don't understand.
#6SakurafanboyPosted 8/14/2011 12:32:54 PM
Oca-...goddamnit...

hmm...Yeah, I'd wait for Devil Survivor myself.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#7MW2_Main_MenuPosted 8/14/2011 12:44:33 PM
Ki_cat_ posted...
I'm not too picky upon genre but I can only get one or two games probably. Please don't recommend Zelda OoT. My girlfriend just got it for the N64 so we have played it to death already and I don't really want it on a handheld. I'm not a big RE fan either but I'm open to other suggestions or waiting for upcoming games like Devil Survivor.

If you like Devil Survivor, get Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars. Its a SRPG, too.
---
GT: MW2 Main Menu and Movie Premiere
Games playing: EDF: Insect Armageddon Red Faction: Armageddon CoD: Black Ops Halo Reach Halo Wars
#8jfitz1982Posted 8/14/2011 12:51:54 PM
MW2_Main_Menu posted...
Ki_cat_ posted...

If you like Devil Survivor, get Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars. Its a SRPG, too.

Calling GRSW an SRPG is quite a stretch.
---
I am nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore, I am perfect.
Now playing Lego Batman, Lego PotC, Okamiden, WindWaker, Xenosaga, L.A. Noire
#9MicroOmegaManPosted 8/14/2011 2:09:41 PM
jfitz1982 posted...
Calling GRSW an SRPG is quite a stretch.

And why is that? You upgrade your characters' abilities as you complete missions. Sure they aren't calling it "experience points" and "leveling up" but an orange is an orange.
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,
#10lizard81288Posted 8/14/2011 2:10:27 PM
Nothing
---
I hate people in general.