Should be getting a 3DS today, post good games to get.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Should be getting a 3DS today, post good games to get.
5 years ago#1
I'm not too picky upon genre but I can only get one or two games probably. Please don't recommend Zelda OoT. My girlfriend just got it for the N64 so we have played it to death already and I don't really want it on a handheld. I'm not a big RE fan either but I'm open to other suggestions or waiting for upcoming games like Devil Survivor.
People are afraid of what they don't understand.
5 years ago#2
Nintendogs
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.
5 years ago#3
Devil Survivor is probably the way to go. It comes out soon. Also, look out for tales of the abyss. And there's mario kart 7 and mario land and kid icarus coming soon as well.
5 years ago#4
Links Awakening
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep --not screaming, like the passengers in his car. I said ass
5 years ago#5
Yeah, a points card might be the way to go for now it seems...Then get DS next weekend or something.
People are afraid of what they don't understand.
5 years ago#6
Oca-...goddamnit...

hmm...Yeah, I'd wait for Devil Survivor myself.
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
5 years ago#7
Ki_cat_ posted...
I'm not too picky upon genre but I can only get one or two games probably. Please don't recommend Zelda OoT. My girlfriend just got it for the N64 so we have played it to death already and I don't really want it on a handheld. I'm not a big RE fan either but I'm open to other suggestions or waiting for upcoming games like Devil Survivor.

If you like Devil Survivor, get Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars. Its a SRPG, too.
GT: MW2 Main Menu and Movie Premiere
Games playing: EDF: Insect Armageddon Red Faction: Armageddon CoD: Black Ops Halo Reach Halo Wars
5 years ago#8
MW2_Main_Menu posted...
Ki_cat_ posted...

If you like Devil Survivor, get Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars. Its a SRPG, too.

Calling GRSW an SRPG is quite a stretch.
I am nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore, I am perfect.
Now playing Lego Batman, Lego PotC, Okamiden, WindWaker, Xenosaga, L.A. Noire
5 years ago#9
jfitz1982 posted...
Calling GRSW an SRPG is quite a stretch.

And why is that? You upgrade your characters' abilities as you complete missions. Sure they aren't calling it "experience points" and "leveling up" but an orange is an orange.
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,
5 years ago#10
Nothing
I hate people in general.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Should be getting a 3DS today, post good games to get.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived