3DSes sold out in anyone else's area?

#1SakurafanboyPosted 8/14/2011 12:31:58 PM
I, luckily, have an Ambassador 3DS but out of boredom I checked GameStop's website and both of the GameStops here are 100% sold out of both Cosmo Black and Aqua Blue. Yeah, 3DS sure is a 'flop'. Yup. Sold out = flop. >_> And this isn't that big of a gaming community so that really should say something. I'm really glad this is happening since it shows a bright future for the 3DS. That and OoT3D is sold out as well (I got the last copy one of the GSes had on the 12th).

So yeah is anyone else noticing the same in their area?
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#2nintendoggerPosted 8/14/2011 12:32:50 PM
I haven't checked recently, but last week I noticed less of them.
---
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.
#3SShredder565Posted 8/14/2011 12:38:09 PM
Mmmm, not even close (unfortunately). Apparently, all 40 GameStops within a 75 mile radius from me are in stock with brand new 3DSs. Guess Georgia doesn't like the 3DS.
#4KurtTheHoeragPosted 8/14/2011 3:38:20 PM
two stores sold out

3DS IS SUCCESS

lol tc
---
Modest Mouse is the ****.
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/315669/Modest+Mouse.jpg
#5JP_SartrePosted 8/14/2011 3:45:44 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
I, luckily, have an Ambassador 3DS but out of boredom I checked GameStop's website and both of the GameStops here are 100% sold out of both Cosmo Black and Aqua Blue. Yeah, 3DS sure is a 'flop'. Yup. Sold out = flop. >_> And this isn't that big of a gaming community so that really should say something. I'm really glad this is happening since it shows a bright future for the 3DS. That and OoT3D is sold out as well (I got the last copy one of the GSes had on the 12th).

Fail, self assurance topic is fail.
---
"I also care about the people that don't care about not caring. If we get on these boards, we all kinda care."
-Perrywinkle97
#6JigglyJinjoPosted 8/14/2011 3:47:08 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...

i bet your happy slippy now time for you to do a barrel roll with your 3ds
---
why come there are so many locusts? do they have sex with each other then get both pregnant and give birth to 10 babies or what.~ miczz
#7CHOVI3Posted 8/14/2011 3:47:16 PM
KurtTheHoerag posted...
two stores sold out

3DS IS SUCCESS

lol tc

Well, it's some progress isn't it?
#8Starwars4JPosted 8/14/2011 3:48:21 PM
JigglyJinjo posted...
i bet your happy slippy now time for you to do a barrel roll with your 3ds

I need a translation into English, anyone mind helping me out?
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#9vgfanboyPosted 8/14/2011 3:49:39 PM
Or maybe the Gamestops by you just didn't have that much inventory in the first place. You did say its not a big gaming community. If so, why have tons of 3DS's there in the first place.
#10JP_SartrePosted 8/14/2011 3:50:25 PM
SShredder565 posted...
Mmmm, not even close (unfortunately). Apparently, all 40 GameStops within a 75 mile radius from me are in stock with brand new 3DSs. Guess Georgia doesn't like the 3DS.

Red states are Sony, Blue states are Nintendo.
---
"I also care about the people that don't care about not caring. If we get on these boards, we all kinda care."
-Perrywinkle97