I have to say, Luigi's Mansion 2 looks..... very disappointing

#1Dark World RulerPosted 8/14/2011 4:20:41 PM
I remember when I was 11 and played the first Luigi's Mansion, I was quite scared because of the amazing atmosphere the game had. But Luigi's Mansion 2 doesn't even look to have a tenth of the atmosphere the first game had. And I think even when I was 11 I would have rolled my eyes at the trailer for Luigi's Mansion 2 lol.

I wish Nintendo just would have ported the original Luigi's Mansion to the 3DS
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#2PinchekriaPosted 8/14/2011 4:25:36 PM(edited)
The graphics for Luigi's Mansion 2 look more......choppy. It's really noticeable on the ghosts.
---
3DS Friend Code: 4124-5158-0636 Xbox Live/PSN: Pinchekria
http://i.imgur.com/X871v.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Cwrha.jpg
#3Happy Mask ManPosted 8/14/2011 4:24:42 PM
You'd rather have a port over a new game?

Careful what you wish for! I'd rather see more brand-new games sooner than later.
---
A wise man once said, "DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE"
Fooled
#4SkyCrackersPosted 8/14/2011 4:25:35 PM
Oh no! The game is brighter than the original! It's going to suck!
---
Best 2D Mario game: Mario vs. Donkey Kong.
#5Dark_SilverXPosted 8/14/2011 4:25:54 PM
I'd like to see another port/remake of Super Mario 64.
---
Wii FC, PSN, XBL, 3DS FC's in profile.
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
#6SSJ4CHRISPosted 8/14/2011 4:27:05 PM
Dark World Ruler posted...
I remember when I was 11 and played the first Luigi's Mansion, I was quite scared because of the amazing atmosphere the game had. But Luigi's Mansion 2 doesn't even look to have a tenth of the atmosphere the first game had. And I think even when I was 11 I would have rolled my eyes at the trailer for Luigi's Mansion 2 lol.

I wish Nintendo just would have ported the original Luigi's Mansion to the 3DS

Just because you would buy a port doesn't mean it would sell well. I haven't seen anything on LM2, but they are finally getting close to putting out games for the 3DS that aren't ports from 12 years ago or watered down fighters, or silly collections or just modes from other games. If that was all they needed to succeed, they wouldn't be struggling to sell a million systems in the US and for damn sure would'nt have dropped the price so soon and gave away 20 games.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#7jesse7150Posted 8/14/2011 4:28:28 PM
I'm looking forward to it, it looks good.
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#8Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2011 4:28:35 PM
Happy Mask Man posted...
You'd rather have a port over a new game?

Careful what you wish for! I'd rather see more brand-new games sooner than later.

Yup. The same way I'd rather have a Devil May Cry Collection in HD for PS3 than the upcoming "DmC"

If the sequel looks crappy, I'd take a remastered/updated version of the original game(s) any day
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#93DSiXLitePosted 8/14/2011 4:29:10 PM
I wish Nintendo just would port every single old game onto the 3DS and never make a new game for it ever again.
---
I want the PSWii360 and the 3DSiXLite
#10Dark_SilverXPosted 8/14/2011 4:30:07 PM
3DSiXLite posted...
I wish Nintendo just would port every single old game onto the 3DS and never make a new game for it ever again.

sounds like a tasty idea
---
Wii FC, PSN, XBL, 3DS FC's in profile.
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.