Why does Nintendo Video keep saying videos are new when they are not?

#1VecturinPosted 8/14/2011 5:08:27 PM
I mean, they're all like "NEW!" and then you open it and it's like "wtf I've seen this before."
---
meh
#2Sid3wind3r12Posted 8/14/2011 5:28:03 PM
Good question I want to know as well
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3DS FC: 3823-8561-9399
#3Dark_SilverXPosted 8/14/2011 5:28:55 PM
Maybe Nintendo Video refreshes
---
Wii FC, PSN, XBL, 3DS FC's in profile.
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
#4KayubePosted 8/14/2011 5:31:16 PM
It's either fixing something in the description (that happened a few times with the OK Go video) or making some minor change to the video. For the What Is Nintendo Video thing, it was adding an ad for Xevious to the bottom.
---
https://www.facebook.com/OperationRainfall
#5Retrostarman87Posted 8/14/2011 5:31:34 PM
I notice they fix some things, like for All Is Not Lost, they fixed a slight typo in the description, where the last word was universe, and it was shown as "Univers
-e" and changed it to "universe". One other thing I noticed was they fixed the 3D in the second version of All Is Not Lost by making the white boxes in the backround more visible, making 3D work better.

Otherwise, that is all I can think of.
---
The Gamecube was totally underrated.
People who Agree: 80 Tell me if you agree!
#6iphysPosted 8/14/2011 5:32:06 PM
I swear that OK Go video has downloaded at least three times for me, and I've never seen any difference in it. I wonder if it has to redownload the first thing in order to download new videos in the other slots, because it seems like every time one of the other slots updates it goes ahead and redownloads the OK Go video. Thanks for wasting Internet bandwidth, Nintendo.
#7Retrostarman87Posted 8/14/2011 5:32:58 PM
Kayube posted...
It's either fixing something in the description (that happened a few times with the OK Go video) or making some minor change to the video. For the What Is Nintendo Video thing, it was adding an ad for Xevious to the bottom.

Sorry for the double post, but the Xevious ad was there during the first edition of "What is Nintendo Video?" as well. Just wanted to point that out.
---
The Gamecube was totally underrated.
People who Agree: 80 Tell me if you agree!
#8WeaviousPosted 8/14/2011 5:36:42 PM
The links change. The Xevious ad used to have a Facebook link; now it has a macro link to where it is on the eShop.
---
3DS Friend Code: 1461-6194-4517 (Name: Wiiver)
#9PokeMasterPosted 8/14/2011 6:08:05 PM
Hm, never had that problem with the JPN one.

The new videos were new each time.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Launch) / OoT, Layton: Mask of Miracle, TotAbyss, Ridge, nintendogs,SFIV, Pokemon Scramble
VC Games: SML, Dodgeball, Adventure Island 2
#10hatemakingnamesPosted 8/15/2011 3:15:17 AM
Yeah, if this program wasn't bad enough already, it has to annoy the hell out of me by doing this.