I dont get it...

#21Bridge_HansonPosted 8/14/2011 6:59:46 PM
Jorgezx posted...
Maybe they haven't decided what games to give? Oh, sorry, that just something a fanboy would say

This. They probably haven't gotten all 20 games decided on.
---
From: ghettorevival | Posted: 3/14/2011 6:30:15 PM | #006
Rocky Maiviasatellite?
#22Wynters387Posted 8/14/2011 7:00:22 PM
FKRW4Life posted...
Wouldn't it have been a better business practice to announce all 20 games before the Ambassador program ended to encourage people to purchase the system when it was still 250?

Or at the least now that it has ended, reveal the remaining 10?

What benefit does Nintendo have in keeping these titles a secret?

Im actually looking forward to any blind fanboys defending Nintendo on this decision, I need a laugh

Ill preface this by saying not a fanboy and will be getting a vita. I see your point with adverstiment. However; there us the other angle of throwing out a few "big" names from the list that they knew their fans would love. This would entice those who are fans but were waiting to get it. Then they could reveal the rest to be crud games for the lawls.
---
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 Currently playing Lego LoZ: OOT, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, and LoZ: LA... Can't wait for Kid Icarus.
#23FKRW4Life(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2011 7:05:20 PM
Wynters387 posted...
Then they could reveal the rest to be crud games for the lawls.

I think you are gonna be correct in the end :(
#24MellowLyricistPosted 8/14/2011 7:14:09 PM(edited)
chestershadow posted...

I would be ecstatic if they gave the us the gba double pack of earthbound zero/earthbound using the translations they already have. Could do it too since people can't buy it, there wouldnt be a reason for the supposed legal issues to be a problem.

^Now there's is a loophole that no one would argue against. Would still never happen, though. I'm pretty sure they'd want to capitalize on their efforts of porting the thing (and rightfully so).
---
Children, send me back home.
For this is the reason you were born.
#25SSJ4CHRISPosted 8/14/2011 7:18:52 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
Wouldn't it have been a better business practice to announce all 20 games before the Ambassador program ended to encourage people to purchase the system when it was still 250?

Im actually looking forward to any blind fanboys defending Nintendo on this decision, I need a laugh

You people need to quit throwing the word Fanboy around like this. It doesnt make you look any smarter.

You people stop throwing the word troll around, and maybe it would be. You don't own the board to think you can tell anyone what they can type from their own computer.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#26MattperdPosted 8/14/2011 7:51:26 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Mariofan15 posted...
FKRW4Life posted...

You people need to quit throwing the word Fanboy around like this. It doesnt make you look any smarter.

You people stop throwing the word troll around, and maybe it would be. You don't own the board to think you can tell anyone what they can type from their own computer.

Good thing he never called anyone a troll. And now you look like a derp. You don't own the board to think you can tell anyone what they can type or what they haven't typed from their own computer.
---
Poke' Black: 4555 9840 5971
"The epitome of a douche move would be to allow N64 games in 3D classics, then add like, StarFox and OoT." - PhantomSword
#27frdetngnPosted 8/14/2011 8:40:35 PM
Or, you know, they HAVE decided but they wanted to be nice and give us non-first party games and their still working on the licensing, so they cant say anything until its sorted out.
---
Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was, "Oh no, not again."