Aw, they're coming out with red now? Also, sales?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Aw, they're coming out with red now? Also, sales?

User Info: Bridge_Hanson

Bridge_Hanson
5 years ago#1
Dagnabbit! I wanted a red one when I bought my 3DS on launch (since I had seen previews of it at E3), but they didn't have it. Now it's coming out, and I'm a sad panda.

On a separate note, how have 3DS sales been since the price drop? Any reports yet?
From: ghettorevival | Posted: 3/14/2011 6:30:15 PM | #006
Rocky Maiviasatellite?

User Info: ixoria

ixoria
5 years ago#2
Red is ugly,

Black Cosmo FTW

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
5 years ago#3
I agree, I think the red (and the purple) are super sleek. I'd take them any day over my blue.

Idk about the sales though. :/
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.

User Info: andsoitends

andsoitends
5 years ago#4
Today was the last day for the $99 trade in deal, and by the time I got to my GS they said that every GS in the High Desert region (where I live in Victorville) is out of the 3DS, so I explained my plight to the store associate and she called her manager and I was able to get a rain check, I traded my DS lite, paid the difference, and now I just have to wait til Sept 9 for it. She reserved the Red one for me :P No big deal since I have the old phat DS as well in case I get the DS urge :P
"Canada is a magical land full of giant deer and snow and sweet stuff you can drink from trees and games played on ice with sticks! :D" - Kira

User Info: NinjaKitsune

NinjaKitsune
5 years ago#5
I totally would have loved a red one at launch. I'm happy with my black one, mind you, but a red one would have been sooooo sweet.
Good idea: giving the kender a shiny coin for disabling the trapped hall.
Bad idea: showing the kender a shiny coin and tossing it down the trapped hall.

User Info: Nekoakuma

Nekoakuma
5 years ago#6
I bought the red when it came out in July, but tbh I never really liked the look of it.
It looks much nicer in pictures though.
JPN Black 3DS (Launch) / OoT, Layton: Mask of Miracle, TotAbyss, Ridge, nintendogs,SFIV, Pokemon Scramble
VC Games: SML, Dodgeball, Adventure Island 2
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Aw, they're coming out with red now? Also, sales?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived