Aw, they're coming out with red now? Also, sales?

#1Bridge_HansonPosted 8/14/2011 6:58:09 PM
Dagnabbit! I wanted a red one when I bought my 3DS on launch (since I had seen previews of it at E3), but they didn't have it. Now it's coming out, and I'm a sad panda.

On a separate note, how have 3DS sales been since the price drop? Any reports yet?
---
From: ghettorevival | Posted: 3/14/2011 6:30:15 PM | #006
Rocky Maiviasatellite?
#2ixoriaPosted 8/14/2011 6:59:55 PM
Red is ugly,

Black Cosmo FTW
#3nintendoggerPosted 8/14/2011 7:27:00 PM
I agree, I think the red (and the purple) are super sleek. I'd take them any day over my blue.

Idk about the sales though. :/
---
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.
#4andsoitendsPosted 8/14/2011 7:33:16 PM
Today was the last day for the $99 trade in deal, and by the time I got to my GS they said that every GS in the High Desert region (where I live in Victorville) is out of the 3DS, so I explained my plight to the store associate and she called her manager and I was able to get a rain check, I traded my DS lite, paid the difference, and now I just have to wait til Sept 9 for it. She reserved the Red one for me :P No big deal since I have the old phat DS as well in case I get the DS urge :P
---
"Canada is a magical land full of giant deer and snow and sweet stuff you can drink from trees and games played on ice with sticks! :D" - Kira
#5NinjaKitsunePosted 8/14/2011 7:35:04 PM
I totally would have loved a red one at launch. I'm happy with my black one, mind you, but a red one would have been sooooo sweet.
---
Good idea: giving the kender a shiny coin for disabling the trapped hall.
Bad idea: showing the kender a shiny coin and tossing it down the trapped hall.
#6PokeMasterPosted 8/14/2011 7:45:16 PM
I bought the red when it came out in July, but tbh I never really liked the look of it.
It looks much nicer in pictures though.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Launch) / OoT, Layton: Mask of Miracle, TotAbyss, Ridge, nintendogs,SFIV, Pokemon Scramble
VC Games: SML, Dodgeball, Adventure Island 2