I got my 3DS today and this is how I'm getting my free games

#11Cecil_Del_SolPosted 8/15/2011 7:30:06 AM
brStalker posted...
FrankGrimey posted...
Would changing the region in settings change the eShop, etc.?

It does. I tried to do it just to see and after a few region change confirmation screens suddenly Netflix and Nintendo Video (both unavailable where I live) popped up on the eShop.

Do they still work? Or does the region-locking prevent such things from working?
---
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1920/3dspictures002.jpg
Cecil is a man with honor. ~ AncientPancakes
#12brStalkerPosted 8/15/2011 1:01:36 PM
Cecil_Del_Sol posted...
brStalker posted...
FrankGrimey posted...

It does. I tried to do it just to see and after a few region change confirmation screens suddenly Netflix and Nintendo Video (both unavailable where I live) popped up on the eShop.

Do they still work? Or does the region-locking prevent such things from working?

Unfortunately, I didn't try it (no credit, and I went to mess with other features after this...), so I can't answer to that.
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#13Kaizoku_OuPosted 8/15/2011 1:05:02 PM
Joke Topic.
---
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
#14biggy204Posted 8/15/2011 1:59:51 PM
brStalker posted...
Cecil_Del_Sol posted...
brStalker posted...
FrankGrimey posted...

Unfortunately, I didn't try it (no credit, and I went to mess with other features after this...), so I can't answer to that.

U do know netflix and nintendo video are free lol

I agree with others that this is a joke topic, move along.
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
#15MagoziPosted 8/15/2011 4:05:21 PM
This topic is basically the equivalent of saying, "I spray-painted a few rocks to look like diamonds, now I'm going to sell them for millions of dollars!"

I still find it hilarious, even for a joke topic.