more pokemon games or apps please...

#21InfernalFivePosted 8/15/2011 9:34:53 AM
saoshyant_4329 posted...

Additional features on 3DS? What are these...?

Could be anything, really. Extra areas, more items, etc.
---
BANG BANG YOU'RE DEAD! YEAAHHHHHHH!!!!1!
#22KogaSteelfangPosted 8/15/2011 10:09:50 AM
Soccer009 posted...
AceInfortuno posted...

-pokemon gray will be next year...

they said there won't be a gray and in the 3% chance they do it would be ds...im hoping for a new generation completely or a yellow remake with better animations

No, they actually said that rumor was false.
Which pretty much implies that there will be a 3rd version(as if there was any doubt).
---
The following statement is false.
The previous statement is true.
#23toma13Posted 8/15/2011 10:31:09 AM
saoshyant_4329 posted...
brStalker posted...
FrankGrimey posted...
When has GF made the third iteration on the successor's system? They're more likely making Pokemon <insert color/mineral name here> for the 3DS and not Grey.

They might do what they did with B/W. Have the game on the DS, but with some additional features if played on a 3DS

I think he might be talking about the DSi features like video chat. Not 3DS features, but they work on a 3DS, and for someone who upgraded from a fat or lite to a 3Ds they might think of them as 3DS features instead of DSi... I dunno. Anyway, I could see a "Grey" version being a 3DS game. Crystal was GBC only while Gold and Silver worked on a regular GB too. Yellow had GBC enhancements where Red and Blue never did, so there have been slight generational gaps between enhanced versions before. It's too early to say really, we could be two years from a 3rd Pokemon version at this point with B&W still being fairly new.
---
Username for pretty much everything: BngryBt
#24brStalkerPosted 8/15/2011 11:57:38 AM
toma13 posted...
saoshyant_4329 posted...
brStalker posted...
FrankGrimey posted...
When has GF made the third iteration on the successor's system? They're more likely making Pokemon <insert color/mineral name here> for the 3DS and not Grey.

They might do what they did with B/W. Have the game on the DS, but with some additional features if played on a 3DS

I think he might be talking about the DSi features like video chat. Not 3DS features, but they work on a 3DS, and for someone who upgraded from a fat or lite to a 3Ds they might think of them as 3DS features instead of DSi... I dunno. Anyway, I could see a "Grey" version being a 3DS game. Crystal was GBC only while Gold and Silver worked on a regular GB too. Yellow had GBC enhancements where Red and Blue never did, so there have been slight generational gaps between enhanced versions before. It's too early to say really, we could be two years from a 3rd Pokemon version at this point with B&W still being fairly new.

Actually I was talking about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ5PZW5I6E0

I don't know if there are any others, but it is kinda cool nonetheless.

And yeah. A 3rd 5th gen game shuold be on the 3DS. If not for sales boosting, then for ROM size.
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#25PinchekriaPosted 8/15/2011 12:01:40 PM
Dammit has it been confirmed that there won't be a Pokemon Gray?
---
3DS Friend Code: 4124-5158-0636 Xbox Live/PSN: Pinchekria
http://i.imgur.com/X871v.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Cwrha.jpg
#26jayman7Posted 8/15/2011 2:47:36 PM
brStalker posted...
Actually I was talking about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ5PZW5I6E0

That was a) hacked b) created before the 3DS was released in America c) containing nothing unique to the 3DS. The basic 3D modeling effects can be seen on a DSPhat; it's the stereoscope system that makes it pop out (or pop in as the case may be) that is 3DS-unique.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#27PrealienkingPosted 8/15/2011 2:57:51 PM
-remake of ruby/sapphire or even emerald?

I suspect this. Both because it is time for a remake, and because they added Dive in Black/White, but it only has one use.
---
Currently Working on -
Warning: all posts after Midnight Central Time are a form of natural high that occurs due to lack of sleep.
#28Mariofan15Posted 8/15/2011 3:12:39 PM
Pinchekria posted...

No. It hasnt been confirmed or Deconfirmed.
---
Pokemon White:4728-0143-8299
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611
#29KogaSteelfangPosted 8/15/2011 3:16:05 PM
Pinchekria posted...

No.
There was a mistranslated interview that stated that.
Gamefreak came back and corrected it, saying it was wrong info.

They haven't outright stated there will be a 3rd, but if not, why bother correcting correct info?
They wouldn't.
It would also be the first time a set of pokemon games had no 3rd version. Besides, the story was open, I'd say we're absolutely getting a 3rd version.
---
The following statement is false.
The previous statement is true.