How many............

#1VampiricDragon_Posted 8/15/2011 9:55:29 AM
3ds units does walmart stock?

I was just there and they only had 1 black and 3 blues
---
Games to Watch: SRW OG 2, SMT Devil Survivor 2, Grand Knight History, 7th dragon 2020, Paper Mario 3ds, Dragon Quest X, FF Type-0, LoH: Trails of Blue
#2xCha0sPosted 8/15/2011 9:59:18 AM(edited)
they keep most of their systems in the back, they only stock what they can fit in one area of the cabinet, because they try to keep a variety of stock in there, to appeal to as many people as possible. the amount of stock they have in the cabinet doesnt always reflect when theyre sold out, sometimes it does mostly in the case of laptops and stuff that they dont get a lot of shipments of, but with 3DS's i wouldnt be surprised if they have 13 more black 3DS's sitting in their backroom.
#3Ambassador_KongPosted 8/15/2011 10:11:39 AM
I was at two Gamestops yesterday and they were both sold out of the 3DS. I always like to play dumb with the sales folk to see how much they really know. It never ceases to amaze me that they are either clueless or outright liars. Did you know that Final Fantasy 9 was being remade? Neither did I, but the Gamestop employees seem to think it is. Did you know Super Mario 3D Land, Kid Icarus, Animals Crossing, Mario Kart, and Luigi's Mansion are all coming out by the end of the year? Neither did I, but that was what the Gamestop drones were telling everyone.
---
Nintendo made me an ambassador, does that mean I have diplomatic immunity?
#4VampiricDragon_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2011 10:21:09 AM
well they could of fit at least 10-15 units in the case but they only had 4.........

I was suprised at least
---
Games to Watch: SRW OG 2, SMT Devil Survivor 2, Grand Knight History, 7th dragon 2020, Paper Mario 3ds, Dragon Quest X, FF Type-0, LoH: Trails of Blue
#5nintendoggerPosted 8/15/2011 11:01:24 AM
Ambassador_Kong posted...
I was at two Gamestops yesterday and they were both sold out of the 3DS. I always like to play dumb with the sales folk to see how much they really know. It never ceases to amaze me that they are either clueless or outright liars.

I'm with you on playing dumb with the employees. Anyway, it doesn't shock me that they were doing that, they probably just want people to keep buying the 3DS and get super hyped. I remember walking in and trying to find a copy of Ace Attorney, and the dudes going on this long hyped up conversation about Layton v Wright. Which, at the moment will more than likely not make it over here until after the entire Layton series makes it over. (At least that's my prediction, and YES Level 5 does intend to release the FULL Layton series, and whomever says otherwise is a liar and a pessimist.) :)
---
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.