Rate your 3DS and games

#31niels200683Posted 8/16/2011 1:28:54 AM
Full 3DS collection: 10/10

My taste is awesome.
---
Do you believe in the Soul Cake Duck?
Einstein: My wife doesn't understand me.
#32raymanfan1Posted 8/16/2011 1:41:20 AM
Can't be bothered with download games.

Oot 3D: 10/10 As a first time player, I finally see what all the fuss is about.

RR3D: 6/10 3D is good, don't much like racers though.

Rayman 3D 5/10 Shoddy port.

Rabbids 3D 6/10 Childish game.

Lego Star Wars 3 6/10 Uncaptivating.

3DS overall 7/10 Only time will tell.
---
Hey, you, your humanity, decency, and rational thinking are showing.
PUT THAT AWAY. It's not allowed here.
#33legendarylemurPosted 8/16/2011 1:48:53 AM
DoA:D: 8/10

I actually like this better than the console versions. Not entirely into fighters, but this was really fun.

SWC: 8.5/10

I agree on that it needs a little polish, but it's just really fun to play and has a crapload of content. Plus, the touch screen adds some very insane and fast paced strategy gameplay. This is an example of how the 3DS sets apart from other handhelds. It has 2 screens. You have no idea how useful that second screen is.

LoZ: OoT 3D: 7.5/10

Love the gyroscopic aiming, etc. that were added, but couldn't they at least put something more for the fans? I mean, if the DX version had the color dungeon for example, couldn't you have a 3D dungeon? They were playing it waaaaay too safe here.

3DS: 9/10

I love it to the death, ain't gonna lie. Once everybody has a 3DS like how everybody had the DS, the streetpasses are just gonna fly. I can't believe I actually have like 10+. You just gotta know where to go. I see a lot of potential in this device. It just takes time to warm up, just like most good things in life.
---
apples bananas peaches
My karma was 666 on May 7th 2011, May 10th 2011
#34VyersPosted 8/16/2011 1:56:32 AM
Rating on a .5 scale.

Ocarina of Time 3D - 9.5. Can't give it a 10 because it doesn't add quite enough to make it worth a 10.

Pilotwings Resort - 7.5. Fun game, but it doesn't live up to the glory that was 64.

Nintendogs + Cats - 6.5. Really, just an enhanced port of Nintendogs on DS.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars - 8.5. Great Fire Emblem "clone".

Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition - 9.0. Definitely the best fighting game on a handheld.

Rayman 3D - 7.0. Fun, but it's obvious, even to me who's never played Rayman 2, that they didn't really try very hard with this.

3DS - 7.5. It has a lot of major problems now, and most of the good things about it haven't arrived yet.
---
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey