Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorer of Earth (DS)/ Explorer of Sea (3DS)

#31TerotrousPosted 8/15/2011 11:28:00 PM(edited)
I'd be down with another PMD game, though the system clearly needs some rebalancing and tweaking, I'd suggest the following:

- Moves that hit multiple pokemon lose damage based on the number of pokemon hit, ie if 4 pokemon are hit, each only takes 50% of the normal damage.
- Moves that hit multiple times in a single turn also need to lose damage
- Speed Boosts / Slowdown are now percentage based, with max speed giving you an 80% chance to act twice in a single turn.
- Most status effects also need to wear off about twice as fast
- No more "nonsleeper" AI skills for opponent pokemon in later dungeons. No reason to make this one status ailment useless when the rest are unaffected.
- Raising IQ should take at most 30% of the amount of gummies it does in Sky. And no more animations before feeding gummies, we may have to feed like a hundred of them in a row.
- Storage should have infinite space. All items should stack up to 99.
- You should get a slight bonus to your stats if you're relatively full, to make food items more useful.
- Your pokemon's basic attack should do far less damage than it currently does, maybe 25% of current damage. It's too viable as an alternative to using moves.
- Bosses need to be substantially harder. Most single enemy bosses could safely have their HP multiplied by 10 and gain much better status resistance. They should be a greater threat than the dungeons that they're present in, not a completely freebie if you survive to the end.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Contra"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#32FefnirOmega13Posted 8/15/2011 11:26:57 PM
PKNintendo posted...
FefnirOmega13 posted...
-removed to save space, dial up bandwidth and general ease to read-

Eevee's are much more likely to be mail than female, so by that logic it should be a male only pokemon.

Nintendo's logic is to put it as a female only choice, which they have done both times Eevee was a usable starter. I'm just following it.
---
I love bullet hell games, especially Cave and Touhou.
Patchouli Knowledge for best librarian '10! Pkmn White Code in Quote
#33MarioFanaticXVPosted 8/16/2011 12:19:52 AM
Pkjoan posted...
-It wil sell a decent amount of copies/3ds
- PMD series are underrated.

Don't these two statements contradict each other?
---
Dynasty Warriors 5 w/Xtreme Legends Progress:
Lv20 common items: 7/10 Rare items: 29/29 Final Weapons: 32/48
#34Pkjoan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2011 7:49:29 AM
MarioFanaticXV posted...
Pkjoan posted...
-It wil sell a decent amount of copies/3ds
- PMD series are underrated.

Don't these two statements contradict each other?

Shhhh! It's a secret.
---
Nintendo 3DS- Nintendo found 3 ways to Destroy Sony
#35Pkjoan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2011 1:38:51 PM
Bump!
---
Nintendo 3DS- Nintendo found 3 ways to Destroy Sony