Nintendo 3DS sells 207k last week in Japan thanks to price drop (article)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo 3DS sells 207k last week in Japan thanks to price drop (article)
5 years ago#1
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=441043

And this means the 3ds will likely be number 1 for the third straight month. This easily makes up for those bad 2 weeks
5 years ago#2
:D
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
5 years ago#3
It's not bad, pushing 1/5 a million units in a single week. That's the kind of stuff that 3rd party devs take notice of. Hopefully it keeps up through the holidays.
PSN: Azure-Edge
5 years ago#4
What third parties have taken notice of is the 3ds has been number 1 in japan for 2.5 months straight which is something I dont think the ds managed this early. And with this haul, maybe 3.5
Games to Watch: SRW OG 2, SMT Devil Survivor 2, Grand Knight History, 7th dragon 2020, Paper Mario 3ds, Dragon Quest X, FF Type-0, LoH: Trails of Blue
5 years ago#5
That's quite the number, especially since only three of the days in that week were after the price drop.. Maybe a lot of people went for the loophole?
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3DS FC: 3823-8561-9399
5 years ago#6
What'd IGN say?
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.
5 years ago#7
nintendogger posted...
What'd IGN say?

they sell negative 207k units
Games to Watch: SRW OG 2, SMT Devil Survivor 2, Grand Knight History, 7th dragon 2020, Paper Mario 3ds, Dragon Quest X, FF Type-0, LoH: Trails of Blue
5 years ago#8
It's nice to see some positive news. Never doubted the 3DS' future, but this is good evidence of what's to come (we haven't even hit Christmas yet! :D)
Can't wait to play: Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Pokemon Rumble Blast, Tales of the Abyss, Paper Mario.
5 years ago#9
VampiricDragon_ posted...
nintendogger posted...
What'd IGN say?

they sell negative 207k units

lol. I thought so.
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.
5 years ago#10
nice to see a friend told me 3ds is getting zone of enders too. It's not my kind of game, but people seem to like so im happy to see nintendo getting it
Brawl FC: 4382-1634-7585
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo 3DS sells 207k last week in Japan thanks to price drop (article)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived