Where can i find a cheap jpn 3ds?

#1Kenta_PKMNPosted 8/15/2011 11:39:19 PM
topic.
---
No,please don't eat me. I have a wife and kids,eat them. - Homer
#2hypermoePosted 8/15/2011 11:44:52 PM
well here in Hawaii we got a number of import stores that sell jpn and us 3ds (as well as other game systems) for the same prices. (not sure if they drop the price though)
---
3DS FC: 5412-9893-0504
#3Kenta_PKMN(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2011 11:46:34 PM
got a link for any of these hawaii stores, that would ship online?
---
#4PokeMasterPosted 8/15/2011 11:53:38 PM
Why not try amazon japan / rakuten / yahoo auction jpn or ebay?
---
JPN Black 3DS (Launch) / OoT, Layton: Mask of Miracle, TotAbyss, Ridge, nintendogs,SFIV, Pokemon Scramble
VC Games: SML, Dodgeball, Adventure Island 2
#5SkittyOnWailordPosted 8/16/2011 12:00:21 AM(edited)
PokeMaster posted...

Maybe because Amazon Japan and Yahoo Japan won't ship Japanese systems outside Japan? :/
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
#6PokeMasterPosted 8/16/2011 12:05:01 AM
SkittyOnWailord posted...
PokeMaster posted...

Maybe because Amazon Japan and Yahoo Japan won't ship Japanese systems outside Japan? :/

..ah yeah. forgot that. i got knocked back twice from them. (japanese and australian postal laws/regulations)

some times you can get some through the post though.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Launch) / OoT, Layton: Mask of Miracle, TotAbyss, Ridge, nintendogs,SFIV, Pokemon Scramble
VC Games: SML, Dodgeball, Adventure Island 2
#7hypermoePosted 8/16/2011 12:12:00 AM
i think the only one that sells things online is ToysNJoys, but i dont like their online service. the prices arent the same as if going in the store.
---
3DS FC: 5412-9893-0504
#8FuttFelPosted 8/16/2011 12:12:15 AM
PokeMaster posted...
SkittyOnWailord posted...
PokeMaster posted...

..ah yeah. forgot that. i got knocked back twice from them. (japanese and australian postal laws/regulations)

some times you can get some through the post though.

I've got a Japanese unit with SF4 in mint condition that I'm trying to get rid of. But people over here won't even buy it for 100 bucks with the game and shipping. Bah.
---
Nintendo. Damned if they do. Damned if they don't.
#9RelevenPosted 8/16/2011 12:12:39 AM
Two words. Good luck.

No offense, but this is the truth. Your US dollar sucks right now. ALOT. 75 yen for one dollar means that buying the same 3DS new means ALOT more money than the $170 you'd normally be paying for it.

If you want something cheap, then go for a used one off of Amazon.co.jp or Rakuten. Other than that, I guarentee that you will not find a new JPN 3DS cheaper than what you would pay in USD.
#10Kenta_PKMN(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2011 12:31:17 AM
I dont mean like super cheap
i'd be willing to put 200 bux on it, but i dont like the fact most sites charge almost 20-30 tax and 20 bux shipping like play-asia for example
---