Final Fantasy Tactics:A3D possible?

#71psoesmPosted 8/17/2011 7:53:12 PM
SragentThom posted...
Advance Wars/Fire emblem >>> Tactics Advance.

Lol I'm finding myself agreeing though I don't really like Advance Wars(hated the story and characters), but I did stop caring about FE after 9. In general I don't really like isometric srpgs since I find them to be too slow paced for my taste. I purchased Tactics Ogre: Knights of Lodis a long time ago and got up to the end of the game and never finished it. I did end up liking the gameplay in the first Disgaea though.

It's funny that you also mention Fire Emblem since I still need to finish Fire Emblem 6. Was really excited about Roy being in it and never got around to finishing it.
---
Come join us at the 261 social board:
http://freeblago.forumotion.com/
#72SragentThomPosted 8/18/2011 10:51:51 AM
"I don't really like Advance Wars(hated the story and characters)"

If you only play Advance Wars for the story than you're doing it wrong.
---
Halo fans are like the Zerg. They'll attack in infinite numbers, and will attack anything that is not their own kind.
"Sherardy"
#73lordivan2008Posted 8/18/2011 11:01:10 AM
Do a sequel to FF:T WoL, show Ramza trying to live his life on the run, maybe have a confrontation with his "Friend" Delita at the end.
---
"It's Feeding time Boys!!!" - Zombie Giant Man
#74EngelmeisterrPosted 8/18/2011 11:23:48 AM
lordivan2008 posted...
Do a sequel to FF:T WoL, show Ramza trying to live his life on the run, maybe have a confrontation with his "Friend" Delita at the end.

SPOILERS

Ramza died at the end of FFT. The Ramza you saw at the end was just a figment of the one guy's imagination. Delita was murdered as well in the end, but he was recognized as being the true hero instead of Ramza.
---
XBL: The EnGeL MaNn
#75lordivan2008Posted 8/18/2011 1:09:15 PM
I thought Delita was just wounded. I know Ovelia died. I always figured Ramza somehow survived the explosion like so many video game characters do. (Rufus Shinra for example). Nevermind the sequel idea, glad that punk Delita is dead though.
---
"It's Feeding time Boys!!!" - Zombie Giant Man