Final Fantasy Tactics:A3D possible?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Final Fantasy Tactics:A3D possible?
5 years ago#71
SragentThom posted...
Advance Wars/Fire emblem >>> Tactics Advance.

Lol I'm finding myself agreeing though I don't really like Advance Wars(hated the story and characters), but I did stop caring about FE after 9. In general I don't really like isometric srpgs since I find them to be too slow paced for my taste. I purchased Tactics Ogre: Knights of Lodis a long time ago and got up to the end of the game and never finished it. I did end up liking the gameplay in the first Disgaea though.

It's funny that you also mention Fire Emblem since I still need to finish Fire Emblem 6. Was really excited about Roy being in it and never got around to finishing it.
Come join us at the 261 social board:
http://freeblago.forumotion.com/
5 years ago#72
"I don't really like Advance Wars(hated the story and characters)"

If you only play Advance Wars for the story than you're doing it wrong.
Halo fans are like the Zerg. They'll attack in infinite numbers, and will attack anything that is not their own kind.
"Sherardy"
5 years ago#73
Do a sequel to FF:T WoL, show Ramza trying to live his life on the run, maybe have a confrontation with his "Friend" Delita at the end.
"It's Feeding time Boys!!!" - Zombie Giant Man
5 years ago#74
lordivan2008 posted...
Do a sequel to FF:T WoL, show Ramza trying to live his life on the run, maybe have a confrontation with his "Friend" Delita at the end.

SPOILERS

Ramza died at the end of FFT. The Ramza you saw at the end was just a figment of the one guy's imagination. Delita was murdered as well in the end, but he was recognized as being the true hero instead of Ramza.
XBL: The EnGeL MaNn
5 years ago#75
I thought Delita was just wounded. I know Ovelia died. I always figured Ramza somehow survived the explosion like so many video game characters do. (Rufus Shinra for example). Nevermind the sequel idea, glad that punk Delita is dead though.
"It's Feeding time Boys!!!" - Zombie Giant Man
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Final Fantasy Tactics:A3D possible?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived