Do you think the 3DS has a stronger game lineup than the PS Vita?

#1xCha0sPosted 8/16/2011 10:27:34 AM(edited)
3DS has:

Super Street Fighter IV 3D
Dead or Alive Dimensions
Mario Kart 7
Super Smash Bros 3D
Super Mario 3D Land
Paper Mario 3D
Luigi's Mansion 2
Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
Kingdom Hearts 3D

Backwards Compatible w/ DS
Virtual Console - GB, GBC, GBA

PSV has:

Street Fighter X Tekken
Blazblue CS II Plus
Mortal Kombat
Call of Duty
Uncharted Goldden Abyss
Disgaea 3 Return
Shinobido 2

Backwards Compatible w/PSP (download-only)
PSN - PS1, PS Minis

->granted the PSV isnt even out yet and it's still early, based solely on what was announced so far, i personally think the 3DS has a stronger game lineup and promise.
#2OoSubaruoOPosted 8/16/2011 10:16:31 AM(edited)
I've stopped buying Capcoms fighting games on launch day, since knowing them, they will release an Arcade SF X Tekken Ultimate Edition.

It also depends on the persons opinion on which console has the better titles. And, since when does the PSV have backwards compatibility?
#3SuperShadowAcePosted 8/16/2011 10:17:10 AM
Based on what each console has/had ready at launch

Uncharted: GA > Every 3DS launch game.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.
#4Hero3zizPosted 8/16/2011 10:17:15 AM
U didnt put any of the Vita's new(amazing) IPs like gravity daze or ruin, also u forgot about LBP/modnation racers, honestly i think the Vita has better games.
---
True Ambassador of the 3DS.
Muslim and proud.
#51shadetail1Posted 8/16/2011 10:19:48 AM
Define "stronger". On the lists you've posted, the 3DS has far more games that appeal to me than the Vita. But that's just my subjective tastes and not any kind of objective measure.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#689_Bottom_LinePosted 8/16/2011 10:21:35 AM
xCha0s posted...
Backwards Compatible w/PSP

False. I can't play my PSP games on there. They won't fit in the system.
#7VampiricDragon_Posted 8/16/2011 10:24:43 AM
do you think these topics are boring?
---
Games to Watch: SRW OG 2, SMT Devil Survivor 2, Grand Knight History, 7th dragon 2020, Paper Mario 3ds, Dragon Quest X, FF Type-0, LoH: Trails of Blue
#8xCha0s(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2011 10:29:24 AM(edited)
U didnt put any of the Vita's new(amazing) IPs like gravity daze or ruin

describe what's so amazing about these new IPs exactly. to me, they look like overpriced PS2 games. i can go back and buy IPs i havent played for 8 bucks used, or i can take a gamble with a 40 dollar gravity daze.
#9Happy Mask ManPosted 8/16/2011 10:28:10 AM
It's a matter of taste. Personally, I see more that interests me in the 3DS. But hey, that's why I'm here on the 3DS board!
---
A wise man once said, "DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE"
Fooled
#10r_m_8_8Posted 8/16/2011 10:30:06 AM
Hot Shots Golf is literally the only announced Vita game I want. Granted, it's enough to make me buy one because I'm sure more games will come later, but to me personally it's really lacking in games. I'd also buy SF x Tekken or MK, but I'd rather have those on PS3.

With 3DS I'll have 7 or 8 games by the end of the year. It's not a fair comparison, of course, because the 3DS was launched a while ago.
---
Play games, not systems. There are people who like games that you don't, grow up.