The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is "Nonreplenishable/Deleted" at Walmart

#31Glass_BearPosted 8/16/2011 2:18:27 PM
SHIGGY4LIFE posted...
nrpl, or nonreplenishable, means that the store cannot order anymore. In some cases, games and movies are constantly nrpl so that some stores dont buy up all the copies. Deleted means that the item is meaning discontinued from the stores modular, or product layout. A deleted item can still be sent to stores. The stores would have to make a home for the product. Both instances do not mean the store will stop receiving the game. However, its possible. I know these things

this

btw, almost all games are all NRPL, or "vendor items", meaning that they don't get "ordered" physically.
---
. . . So here comes this GIANT ENEMY CRAB.
#32VyersPosted 8/16/2011 2:40:51 PM(edited)
Game time!

Please explain to me why Nintendo absolutely would never ever ever stop making copies of Ocarina of Time 3D that doesn't also explain why they would not stop making copies of Metroid Prime Trilogy.
---
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
#33Dark_SilverXPosted 8/16/2011 2:40:23 PM
Spoinkfan718 posted...
I've seen 2-3 topics so far on this subject. I'm getting worried about Star fox now...

At least the game is on the VC for Wii.
---
Wii FC, PSN, XBL, 3DS FC's in profile.
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.