X Play Bashes MegaMan Legends 3 fans

#11fire2boxPosted 8/16/2011 6:43:06 PM
I think there's been enough megaman and very little original megaman. Also all the people I've seen play these megaman games for GBA, DS, etc have all be less then 14 years old and most were also talking about runescape.
---
"If you find something that you feel you belong to, become a groupie and a fan, and then a critic." Starlee Kine
#12cvmckenziePosted 8/16/2011 8:16:40 PM
I say crapcan all this x, zero, legend bs and reboot us to just the blue bomber fighting robots and wiley.
---
The mod training video needs to be longer and much more detailed.
#13plasmatic5Posted 8/16/2011 9:44:47 PM
In this topic: I wish they'd make more of the original Mega Man so screw all other Mega Man related products.

Really, there are 10 games in the classic series; that's a ton. And 10 years is a long time. The game was long-awaited by thousands of people.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#14enigmatic alexPosted 8/16/2011 10:16:59 PM
seriously who cares? X-play is pure trash
---
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin
#15VyersPosted 8/16/2011 10:19:05 PM
Are people bashing them for making a bad statement, or because they made a statement that was negative?

Honestly, they are right. There may be a vocal minority of fans, but it's not even EarthBound fanbase sized.
---
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
#16lambchipsPosted 8/16/2011 10:20:01 PM
capcom should have handled the cancellation much more differently
for example release prototype atleast to gauge the sales... but instead they just cancelled the project completely (thats probably where all the backlash is coming from)

that said xplay loves to troll gamers... like how cliffy b, or how valve trolled the ps3 in the past, or how sega trolled nintendont
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#17MW2_Main_MenuPosted 8/16/2011 10:21:04 PM
Vyers posted...
Are people bashing them for making a bad statement, or because they made a statement that was negative?

Honestly, they are right. There may be a vocal minority of fans, but it's not even EarthBound fanbase sized.

At least two of their games weren't just JP only...
---
GT: MW2 Main Menu and Movie Premiere
Games playing: EDF: Insect Armageddon Red Faction: Armageddon CoD: Black Ops Halo Reach Halo Wars