Since when talking to a Gamestop manager/worker is legit?

#11Pkjoan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2011 6:07:08 PM
AstralFear posted...
I work at Gamestop and it is very unpleasing reading this topic. I haven't been to work yet so can't confirm if Gamestop received a list about the ambassador games(doubt we did get a list). But I guess it's karma in action that I know us GS employees are talked about as negatively as we talk about idiot consumers.

Because I come to sites like this and game sites, I am fortunately one employee that knows certain aspects about games before Gamestop even gets information. Most employees that work at Gamestop know little about games let alone pays any attention to games and recieve information late(especially if they worked from opening to mid shift).

But... then again if I don't know anything about whatever a customer asks, and I just tell them I don't know, haven't heard anything about it. Then I look it up when I get off work.

Are you expecting me to believe this?
---
Nintendo 3DS- Nintendo found 3 ways to Destroy Sony
Official Nintendo 3DS Ambassador
#12AstralFearPosted 8/16/2011 6:11:25 PM
Pkjoan posted...
AstralFear posted...
I work at Gamestop and it is very unpleasing reading this topic. I haven't been to work yet so can't confirm if Gamestop received a list about the ambassador games(doubt we did get a list). But I guess it's karma in action that I know us GS employees are talked about as negatively as we talk about idiot consumers.

Because I come to sites like this and game sites, I am fortunately one employee that knows certain aspects about games before Gamestop even gets information. Most employees that work at Gamestop know little about games let alone pays any attention to games and recieve information late(especially if they worked from opening to mid shift).

But... then again if I don't know anything about whatever a customer asks, and I just tell them I don't know, haven't heard anything about it. Then I look it up when I get off work.

Nope. You can believe whatever you want, or whatever makes you feel good about yourself.
---
3DS FC: 4081-5578-9773 AstralFear
Games I want: Vita: 12 3DS: 4(will see what next year brings)
#13FoofyheadPosted 8/16/2011 6:13:43 PM
People will stereotype everything, and ignorant children are the first to do so.

GS, and most of its employess, are pretty decent.
---
Are you finished? I've had enough of your speeches.
And, I've had enough of YOU!
#14Nickf42(VIP)Posted 8/16/2011 6:14:48 PM
AstralFear posted...
Pkjoan posted...
AstralFear posted...

Nope. You can believe whatever you want, or whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

oh o...

You're not suppossed to admit you work at gamestop

:3
---
Wii- 4303-4875-8522-2427
Brawl 0044-2469-0820
#15ReedeemerPosted 8/16/2011 6:17:09 PM
[Insert any situation that has to do with a Gamestop, here]
*Trololol music plays in background*
---
AKA: Zetro, RZetro, Zetro-X ::::: LBP2, Conduit2: 1163-0063-7578
Wii: 3243-5366-6626-7303 ::: PSN: Zetro-X
#16Nickf42(VIP)Posted 8/16/2011 6:18:14 PM
The gamestop dude was right the other day actually...about the DSI trade in....

it's in my topic

link-horse
---
Wii- 4303-4875-8522-2427
Brawl 0044-2469-0820
#17OmegaZero633Posted 8/16/2011 6:18:30 PM
3 Pkjoan topics in a row on the front page. o.o
Huh...
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
#18FoofyheadPosted 8/16/2011 6:22:45 PM
Oh great, and a VIP.

Well, two VIP's, if you count that dude and that other dude.
---
Are you finished? I've had enough of your speeches.
And, I've had enough of YOU!