Went to 3 populated areas the whole day...OFF?!?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Went to 3 populated areas the whole day...OFF?!?
4 years ago#1
Okay so as the topic title says, I am SOOO angry that from 10am-8pm I went to the museum, theme park and walked around the downtown areas of my city...

I finally come home, take shower and just before I went to bed hoping to get many street passes and at leased coins, THE SYSTEM WAS OFF?!?!? What a waste!! The 3DS was useless weight in my backpack the whole day!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Happened to anyone else before?
PSN = Dudecough [Now playing : Ocarina of time (3DS), WKC2, Dissidia 12 & SC2]
4 years ago#2
Ummmmmm....... no.
Biggest lie in the world: I HAVE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
4 years ago#3
xD you probably turned it all the way off instead of putting it into Sleep mode. Or your battery died :p
AKA: Zetro, RZetro, Zetro-X ::::: LBP2, Conduit2: 1163-0063-7578
Wii: 3243-5366-6626-7303 ::: PSN: Zetro-X
4 years ago#4
Lol i did that myself the other day while walking through Atlanta. (Then again, i should have left the thing at home, considering what its like down here <_<)
GT:OmegaXP PSN: SgtWiggles MGO:Sgt.Jiggles
Now Playing:MGO, SSF4:AE, DW:Gundam 3, BlazBlue CS, Arcana Heart 3, EDF, Insect Armageddon, Etrian Oddysey 3
4 years ago#5
I havnt left mine completely off during an outing while hoping for passes and coins but I have turned the wireless off while at work then forget to turn it back on before I left to work.. I normally stop by the local Gamestop on the way home since there's a few employees that have 3DS's and keep them with their wireless on for passes..
4 years ago#6
Guess you'll have to go to all those cool places again. Bummer.
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.
4 years ago#7
I walked around all the touristy areas of San Fran last week, and still didn't get a single Streetpass.
And my 3DS was in sleep mode with the wireless on. :(
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
4 years ago#8
4 years ago#9
Underwhelming thread. You didn't tell us why it was off! Did the battery die? Are you one of those weirdos that turn off the devicd when not in use?
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, that game with the mobster on the box
4 years ago#10
dont u guys worry that while your 3ds is in your bag/pocket that it puts a lot of pressure on the shoulder buttons? messed up my previous dsi right trigger, being more careful with my 3ds.
Proud owner of an Aqua Blue 3DS
FC: 0216-0969-9464
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Went to 3 populated areas the whole day...OFF?!?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived