unless these VC games are getting multiplayer functionality...

#1Rizaadon007Posted 8/17/2011 11:34:42 AM
...I SERIOUSLY doubt we're gonna get a Pokemon game as an ambassador title. I mean, It'd be impossible to get 100%, not the least of which is the event stuff (Deoxys, Mew, etc.). There'd be quite a bit of stuff missing and you wouldn't be able to do as much as you could on an actual cartridge with linking available.
---
"Eirika, Level 20, 7 strength. Should I be concerned?" -Czardia
"It doesn't take that much Str to make a sammich, so she's good." -PokeAMon
#2MarioFanaticXVPosted 8/17/2011 12:27:01 PM
I must concur; if we DO get a Pokemon title, it'll probably be a stand-alone spinoff.
---
Dynasty Warriors 5 w/Xtreme Legends Progress:
Lv20 common items: 7/10 Rare items: 29/29 Final Weapons: 32/48
#3Dragon lord27Posted 8/17/2011 12:27:41 PM
That card game thing.
---
The PS3 and 360 can battle each other over who's breasts look more realistic.
The Wii is all about having fun with them. ~Girl Gamer~
#4MyDogSkipPosted 8/17/2011 12:29:43 PM
TCG, either of the Pinball games, or Puzzle Challenge would all be good VC choices. I could see R/B becoming a 3D classic with multiplayer, though, at some point. I mean it's been a whole 7 years since they were remade ;)
---
Don't trust the smiling penguin!
http://backloggery.com/mydogskip93
#5LinksDarkArrowsPosted 8/17/2011 1:35:03 PM
While I can see the logic behind that, the fact that certain Pokemon just would never be possible to obtain under any circumstance has never stopped Nintendo from releasing a Pokemon game in the past. If there has been a way to obtain certain ones it's by doing something ridiculous like going to the Nintendo store in New York. I think it's safe to say NIntendo doesn't care about catching them all, despite the slogan (or old slogan. I have no idea if they changed it recently) suggesting just that.
---
http://YouTube.com/LinksDarkArrows
#6strongo9Posted 8/17/2011 1:42:34 PM
Pokemon just isn't the same if I can't trade with a friend in order to obtain a gengar, alakazam, machamp, or geodude. Those are some of the best non-legendary pokemon of their types. I don't expect the main series Pokemon games to hit the eshop. No trading or battling? No thanks. Just get Fire Red, Leaf Green, Heart Gold, or Soul Silver or wait for the inevitable Ruby and Sapphire remakes.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!