Just got a 3DS and OoT for $100

#111shadetail1Posted 8/17/2011 12:58:56 PM
Crono Trigger: If you're still playing the SNES version, then it might be worth the upgrade. It's hardly any different, though. It has the fully-animated videos that were added to the PS1 remake, and also a rather stupid and pointless multi-player arena battle mini-game that is new to the DS remake. Other than that, it is the exact same game as the SNES original.

DQ games: The main difference with 8 is lush graphics and much more developed story/characters. All the other roman numerals in the series have much more old-school graphics, characters who are under-developed at most, and a story that is little more than a thinly-veiled excuse for the gameplay. I couldn't say whether you'd like that better than DQ8. The 4/5/6 trilogy is just straight-up old school, while 9 mixes that up with robust multi-player and side-quests. Personally, I'd recommend starting with DQ4.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#12KogaSteelfangPosted 8/17/2011 1:29:40 PM
Bleach: The 3rd Phantom is good if you like turn based rpgs.

The battles however, take forever. I'm not kidding when I say it can take like 20-30 minutes for a single battle... and there are tons of battles.

The story is odd.
It's basically the story of bleach, with 2 new characters added into it.
It changes lots of things having those people involved.

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
---
The following statement is false.
The previous statement is true.