can the web browser proficiently run facebook games?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. can the web browser proficiently run facebook games?
4 years ago#1
I'm playing the beta of D&D Heroes of Neverwinter on fb, & it seems like it would be awesome to play on the go when I acquire a 3DS this fall.

Anybody play any facebook games on their 3DS?
---
I am one of five GFAQS members not butthurt by UMvC3.
4 years ago#2
The 3DS web browser fails to do anything proficiently except for (slow) web browsing.
---
MHT Name - Sejan
MHT ID - ZJNHFY (US)
4 years ago#3
I've heard you can play Google Pacman on the 3DS browser using the D-pad, but it only goes at like 1 frame per second.
---
"Don't give any money to the unicorns, it only encourages them."-And Another Thing...
4 years ago#4
Facebook games use adobe flash, which isn't included in the browser. That's why you cant watch youtube videos either.
4 years ago#5
cleanchris posted...
I'm playing the beta of D&D Heroes of Neverwinter on fb, & it seems like it would be awesome to play on the go when I acquire a 3DS this fall.

Anybody play any facebook games on their 3DS?

You'd need wifi all the time for it work if it actually did work.
---
http://backloggery.com/darigon/sig.gif
http://raptr.com/badge/4aa3f8d60a933883c5832cd960cc0f77/ach.png
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. can the web browser proficiently run facebook games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived