I just got a Steetpass from President Obama!!

#21pikachupwnagePosted 8/18/2011 11:05:43 AM
LordAndrew posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
also I think there are alot of impostors out there on streetpass at the moment.

You aren't actually serious, are you?

yes I am someone just claimed to have gotten a streetpass from PRINCESS ZELDA who is a fictional charector so yes i would say I am.
---
3DS ambassador member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#22pikachupwnagePosted 8/18/2011 11:07:16 AM
sorry for triple posts but lets stop debating before we all get ourselves modded.
---
#23LordAndrewPosted 8/18/2011 11:07:45 AM
Think about it, and hopefully you'll realize that the only person falling for it is you.
---
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, that game with the mobster on the box
#24Xcon3Posted 8/18/2011 11:08:49 AM
Obama is a far better president then Bush was....

Not that Obama is great, but he is not the reason the things you mentioned happened. Well accept for the health care bill, but that was talked about previously by darklink...
---
Brawl Code: 1032-0922-1772 Brawl Name: D
RIP: Orlando of the Axe Karma: 1642 --he delivered!
#25stromvancouverPosted 8/18/2011 11:13:59 AM(edited)
pikachupwnage posted...

why hes a bad president? Well the economy is in the gutter he passed the hellcare bill(thats what i call it) he is not a good commander in chief, and under his leadership our debt is GREATER THEN THE GROSS DESMESTC PRODUCT OF THE USA. and the USA credit rating was downgraded.

You didn't think any of this had to do with the squabbling in the HoR, or the tea party lobbyists? L2Politics.
---
3DS FC: 4081-5497-5635
http://i53.tinypic.com/30lkpz7.gif
#26pikachupwnagePosted 8/18/2011 11:15:34 AM
stromvancouver posted...
pikachupwnage posted...

why hes a bad president? Well the economy is in the gutter he passed the hellcare bill(thats what i call it) he is not a good commander in chief, and under his leadership our debt is GREATER THEN THE GROSS DESMESTC PRODUCT OF THE USA. and the USA credit rating was downgraded.

You didn't think any of this had to do with the squabbling in the HoR, or the tea party lobbyists? L2Politics.

the tea party having rallys would not hurt the economy. if anything it would help it(all the people who travled to them staying in hotels eating in resturants etc.)
---
#27LordAndrewPosted 8/18/2011 11:17:30 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
lets stop debating

Please.
---
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, that game with the mobster on the box