Is anyone actually going to buy 3D Classics: Urban Champion?

#31swl72usPosted 8/19/2011 6:59:51 AM
I think they chose to make this game a classic because the they knew the 3D effect would be cool. The gameplay is probably cool if you have any nostalgia for it, but I don't. I have some nostalgia for Excitebike, but not enough to pay for it.
#32tfalcoPosted 8/19/2011 7:06:37 AM
I watched the video for that game and laughed..... my thoughts were at the time.... "I ain't buying this pos even if it is 3d" I don't think nintendo knows what they want to make in 3d..... perhaps they release games like this because its not as complex of game to emulate or remake in 3d? IDK......
---
3DS - FC: 4511-0462-4833, Mii: Thomas
#33trenkenPosted 8/19/2011 7:09:59 AM
tfalco posted...
I watched the video for that game and laughed..... my thoughts were at the time.... "I ain't buying this pos even if it is 3d" I don't think nintendo knows what they want to make in 3d..... perhaps they release games like this because its not as complex of game to emulate or remake in 3d? IDK......

Im sure that's exactly why. They already said it's not easy to convert 2D games to 3D, so there is no doubt they are taking the easiest games, not the best ones.

Ill bet its a pain in the ass to convert Mario 3 to 3D, that's a much more visually complex game than Excitebike or Xevious, so they just arent bothering with it.
---
3DS 1504-5688-7256
#34tfalcoPosted 8/19/2011 7:13:36 AM
maybe we should all buy it then to show nintendo support!

lol jk
---
3DS - FC: 4511-0462-4833, Mii: Thomas
#35MarkMiltonPosted 8/19/2011 7:21:33 AM
jeronimo777 posted...
I loved this game as a kid. It may seem simple and repetitive, but so are other games that others deem as repetitive. Pacman was just the same thing only different mazes. Nothing really changed from level to level, but everyone thought it was amazing anyway (and it is). So not everyone on this board thinks that the game is crap.

sure, Pac-man was the same board, but the gameplay was actually, you know, GOOD.

this game is crap.

it was crap on the NES, and it's still crap... but now with 3D!!!!!

whoever is in charge of their "3D" area of classics, needs to get his ass booted out the door. it's so simple, everyone can see it: if they'd release a 3D super mario bros., and 3D legend of zelda, a 3D metroid...... hell, i'd take a 3D duck hunt!!!! all of these would not only sell well, but would actually generate system sales as well.

this game is a joke, and is indeed a slap in the face to everyone that owns the system.
---
If on Decepticon turf you happen to stumble, watch out robot, HERE COMES RUMBLE! ~~ Rumble... duh!
Gamertag: MarkMilton FC: 1977-0327-3304
#36knightmere122Posted 8/19/2011 7:21:42 AM
Apparently nintendo would rather waste time and money adding 3D to games no one wants to buy.
---
PS Zero: Nero
FC: 1936 0671 7475