3D classics Super Mario RPG

#81the_phenom_Posted 8/18/2011 11:50:26 PM
I would probably get it but I wouldn't really care if they didn't. The game was good but not as great as everyone claims it is.
#82Number43Posted 8/18/2011 11:54:25 PM
It is very unlikely they will make it into a 3D classic as for a number of reasons it would take a LOT more work than the other games they're doing. The other games have simple scrolling while this has a complex psuedo-3D isometric view, and with the way they program that stuff they can't simply convert it to true 3D. The game also contains a lot more different objects with unique graphics, each of which require custom treatment.
#83Maxx_the_SlashPosted 8/19/2011 12:43:10 AM
Second_Chances posted...
Super Mario RPG is one of the worst Mario games, and easily Square's worst game on the SNES.

I'd be upset that we didn't get something else from the SNES or NES days as a classic.

/opinion

1. Super Mario RPG kicks Paper Mario's and the Mario & Luigi RPG series's asses, hands down.

2. Secret of Evermore was the worst Square game on the SNES, with it's gameplay stolen directly from the much better Secret of Mana, it's ****ty script written by an 8 year old and horrible pace. 2 minutes in and the hero is already in trouble? Slow the **** down, develop the characters more!
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 202/Sirius 197 (THE VIRUS)
XBL - Maxx the Slash | PSN - Maxx_the_Slash
#84chris1001 the sequelPosted 8/19/2011 12:56:37 AM
I actually like Evermore. Was playing it a few hours ago. Yea the story is a touch week, but the gameplay is solid, and I really love the alchemy system.
---
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html
#85LuffypwnsNarutoPosted 8/19/2011 1:10:12 AM
This topic marks the birth of GAMEFAQS 2 because people gave stopped arguing opinions, but are now in confusion as to who is passing opinion as fact. Seriously, that arguement was hilarious and can only be sparked by a Gamefaqs 2.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3007-8204-2408
"Men are FIGHTING SPIRIT" Oga Tatsumi
#86Number43Posted 8/19/2011 1:21:17 AM
For some reason I could never figure out the timing for getting huge numbers of jumps or doing the Yoshi race.
#87chris1001 the sequelPosted 8/19/2011 1:26:18 AM
Number43 posted...
For some reason I could never figure out the timing for getting huge numbers of jumps or doing the Yoshi race.

I got enough jumps for the item once. Then I got game over immediately after. kinda sucked. I did beat the Yoshi race, forget the trick through. Thing that stumped me for a while was the sunken ship password.
---
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html
#88uwnimPosted 8/19/2011 1:35:18 AM
Truthfully, I find SMRPG to be pretty bad. Mostly because of the Isometric view point causes the platforming to be horrid. Paper Mario and Mario and Luigi manage that part much better.
---
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]