So is Super Mario 6 gold coins going to be worth 6 gold play coins

#21RemixDeluxePosted 8/20/2011 8:06:51 PM
To be fair on my end he did not say 2 let alone "land." I can't be responsible for how I respond to a poorly written topic.
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#22Mcnugget2256(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2011 11:06:30 PM
Too many Mario games
---
Psn: DAHbaddest
3DS Friend code: 3695-0144-3766 David
#23Gorman8orPosted 8/25/2011 5:32:43 AM
There can never be to many Mario games.
---
Final Fantasy and the Rocky movies: The only culturally relevant reason to learn the roman numeral system.
#24OoSubaruoOPosted 8/25/2011 5:39:44 AM(edited)
Remixdeluxe posted...
To be fair on my end he did not say 2 let alone "land." I can't be responsible for how I respond to a poorly written topic.

Everyone else understood what the topic said, yet, you somehow couldn't. I smell something, and it isn't cookies.
#25darkqueenhelbaPosted 8/25/2011 5:43:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV9bE50rA-U
---
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793
#26Megaman OmegaPosted 8/25/2011 5:48:10 AM
Mcnugget2256 posted...
Too many Mario games

Oh really? Let's see:

SMB: 6 games in 25 years (one game in over 4 years)
3D platformers (SM64/SMS/SMG): 4 games in 15 years (one game in 3.75 years)
Paper Mario: 2 games in 11 years (one game in 5.5 years)
Mario & Luigi: 3 games in 8 years (one game in over 2 years)

Not even Mario Party has a game a year.
---
3D screens.. how do they work? are they similar to magnets? PS: Please no replies from scientists.. you're always lyin, and gettin me pissed.
~ Mario64DStyle
#27chestershadowPosted 8/25/2011 7:15:05 AM
Remixdeluxe posted...

You are literally the only one who interpreted it that way though. Even if you typed "super Mario 6 gold coins" into google, the first few results lead you to the gameboy game... It's not that poorly written, how can you interpret it the way you did and have it make sense? The gold coins part would be redundant in a way that makes no sense the way you said you interpreted. I know you already said you admitted to a lapse of judgment, but it really isn't THAT poorly written because he didn't include the number or land, neither of which are the biggest identifiers if the title to begin with. Super Mario: the series, 6 gold coins: the subtitle, I really can't even see how you screwed that one up and won't just own up to your gaffe without also pointing fingers. The fact of the matter is, you ARE always responsible for how you respond to any post, because you could just choose not to comment at all. The responsibility of what YOU post is always YOUR responsibility, and no one else's regardless of extenuating circumstances.
#28plasmatic5Posted 8/25/2011 7:42:22 AM
It's going to be worth as many coins as you can muster. That game is good. lol.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#29TheDarkNerdPosted 8/25/2011 7:48:25 AM
chestershadow posted...
You are literally the only one who interpreted it that way bluhbluh huge rant

I came into this topic to figure out what the hell the TC was trying to say in the topic title. I've seen plenty of poorly written topic titles on these forums, and to be honest this looked like one of them. The "6 gold coins" certainly does not obviously look like a subtitle to the game, considering it's not even capitalized or preceded with a colon. Not to mention "gold coins" are common in pretty much any Super Mario game I can think of. Why I would be able to pick out "Super Mario 6 gold coins" as a title on its own mixed in with the rest of the topic title, and google just that one phrase, is beyond me.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif