Regarding not entering in the last digit on the Ambassador site, please read

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Regarding not entering in the last digit on the Ambassador site, please read
(message deleted)
4 years ago#22
lucylips000 posted...
What's this about not entering the last number? Just went to the site link I saw on Tumblr and entered everything and it worked for me.

Edit: Wait, did this link go online hours ago and my 3DS hadn't received the message yet?
---
I support Operation Rainfall!( A mission to make Nintendo localize notable games, such as Xenoblade, the Last Story, and Pandora's Tower!)
4 years ago#23
lucylips000 posted...
What's this about not entering the last number? Just went to the site link I saw on Tumblr and entered everything and it worked for me.

They seem to have fixed it now, lots of people (including me) are now reporting it's working with all 9 characters.
---
Gamertag - SergeS2K
4 years ago#24
Yeah. Just checked and mine works now with all 9 digits.
---
Squadala! We're off!
3DS FC - 0387-8783-7043
4 years ago#25
Wow, Nintendo, once again, successfully trolled everyone!!

They are the Troll Kings!!
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg
4 years ago#26
I entered all 9 and I'm an ambassador.
4 years ago#27
Aw man... and I already emailed nintendo too... Oh well.
---
Yay for 3ds!
4 years ago#28
First of all... I'm so glad I registered my 3DS to club Nintendo so I could grab my serial code from there. My 3DS currently has a case on it covering up my Serial Number and I was not about to take it off.

Second of all, this "last digit not working" business should be fixed. I put the whole thing into it and it said I was an ambassador.
---
Please, call me FF.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c189/623bored/72511.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Regarding not entering in the last digit on the Ambassador site, please read

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived