Come on new Jump game!

#11lambchipsPosted 8/20/2011 1:07:18 AM
robomasteralpha posted...
Did you remember to press your thumb against the tsuba to loosen the blade from the saya?

lol no
my second hand was nowhere near the edge of the sheath (knowing im inexperience, i kept my hands/feel/ face completely away from the blade, i wouldnt want to accidentely cut myself)

my sheath hand was alittle above the middle (no way im going to copy kenshin or any other manga characters and put it right on the edge and risk my fingers that close to the edge running along side the sharp edge)
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#12robomasteralphaPosted 8/20/2011 1:14:13 AM
lambchips posted...
lol no
my second hand was nowhere near the edge of the sheath (knowing im inexperience, i kept my hands/feel/ face completely away from the blade, i wouldnt want to accidentely cut myself)

my sheath hand was alittle above the middle (no way im going to copy kenshin or any other manga characters and put it right on the edge and risk my fingers that close to the edge running along side the sharp edge)

Funny thing is, other than the whole "press the cutting edge of the blade against the top of the saya to draw it faster" thing, Kenshin was pretty good about actual blade techniques, especially compared to a lot of anime/manga.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIYAmdQbQmE

^that's a good video for reference.
---
Gamera is really neat, he is filled with turtle meat, we all love you Gamera!
#13lambchipsPosted 8/20/2011 1:27:34 AM
wow, after watching that vid, i kind of watch to play with my friends katana again lol
also while watcing that vid, i was so scared that the performer would cut himself

i didnt know there was so many ways to resheathing and drawing, not to mention the need of that second hand
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#14Moondoggie35Posted 8/20/2011 1:30:17 AM
if they released a new game, id buy a japanese system with a smile on my face
---
Servbot #12508
Next game I buy from Capcom will be: Rockman DASH 3
#15robomasteralphaPosted 8/20/2011 1:35:41 AM
lambchips posted...
wow, after watching that vid, i kind of watch to play with my friends katana again lol
also while watcing that vid, i was so scared that the performer would cut himself

i didnt know there was so many ways to resheathing and drawing, not to mention the need of that second hand

You should checkout the guy's channel. I would, however, recommend that you not try anything with a live blade. Start with a boken/shinai, and work your way up to an iaito.
Boken and shinai are fairly cheap, but an iaito can run a good chunk of change.
---
Gamera is really neat, he is filled with turtle meat, we all love you Gamera!
#16hypermoePosted 8/20/2011 1:37:32 AM
I too would like to see a new Jump game, but like others have said there wouldnt be a US release, and i really dont want to buy another 3ds just for one game. Really would have been nice to just completely erase the stupid Region locking.
---
3DS FC: 5412-9893-0504