Man, I hate putting on screen protectors.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Man, I hate putting on screen protectors.
5 years ago#1
I should've bought the Hori ones.

I've got a nice, permanent bubble in one corner, and despite cleaning the screen I wound up with a lot of crap underneath it.

Stupid plastic, why are you so hateful?!
Now we know...
AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!!!
5 years ago#2
Yeah, using protection can be annoying, but it's better to be safe than sorry. You don't wanna have any accidents.
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
5 years ago#3
fallenKlNG posted...
Yeah, using protection can be annoying, but it's better to be safe than sorry. You don't wanna have any accidents.

Are you really talking about screen protectors ? >_>
Pokemon Pearl FC: 4126-4977-0412 || Pokemon White FC: 1248-8992-1338
3DS FC: 2578-3126-4470
5 years ago#4
I was able to get one o my touch screen with just a minor bubble in the corner- not really noticeable unless I'm in bright light.

Could not even come close to getting on on the top screen. Tried about a dozen times, and every time it was awful. Had to give up after awhile because all the raking off and putting back put dust on the protector.

At least I got the touch screen though- with the clamshell design, that's the only one I'm worried about using. Busted the crap on my ds lite cos I never put one on that.

Now back to innuendo :)
5 years ago#5
Also don't plan on using the same protector long term. Replace it with a new one quite regularly or you can end up with a lot of dirt and gunk getting stuck under there.
5 years ago#6
endoflevelboss posted...
Also don't plan on using the same protector long term. Replace it with a new one quite regularly or you can end up with a lot of dirt and gunk getting stuck under there.

Oh, I know that. This was just more of a Murphy's law situation. When I went to pull the top film off the touch screen protector, the little tab ripped off after pulling the protector back off the screen.
Gamera is really neat, he is filled with turtle meat, we all love you Gamera!
5 years ago#7
steelergrizz posted...
Now back to innuendo :)

Innuendo is a moddable offence on GameFAQs.
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
5 years ago#8
i bought some cheap ones the bottom one went on ok but I didnt align the top one correctly, then after a few tries gave up.
3DS Friend Code: 1934 - 0847 - 7915
5 years ago#9
munkey55 posted...
Are you really talking about screen protectors ? >_>

Of course. All I'm sayin is that you can't just whip out your XL stylus and wild out on such a small, unprotected bottom screen.
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Man, I hate putting on screen protectors.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived