Man, I hate putting on screen protectors.

#1robomasteralphaPosted 8/20/2011 12:15:35 AM
I should've bought the Hori ones.

I've got a nice, permanent bubble in one corner, and despite cleaning the screen I wound up with a lot of crap underneath it.

Stupid plastic, why are you so hateful?!
---
Now we know...
AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!!!
#2fallenKlNGPosted 8/20/2011 12:17:26 AM
Yeah, using protection can be annoying, but it's better to be safe than sorry. You don't wanna have any accidents.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#3munkey55Posted 8/20/2011 1:05:47 AM
fallenKlNG posted...
Yeah, using protection can be annoying, but it's better to be safe than sorry. You don't wanna have any accidents.

Are you really talking about screen protectors ? >_>
---
Pokemon Pearl FC: 4126-4977-0412 || Pokemon White FC: 1248-8992-1338
3DS FC: 2578-3126-4470
#4steelergrizzPosted 8/20/2011 1:11:05 AM
I was able to get one o my touch screen with just a minor bubble in the corner- not really noticeable unless I'm in bright light.

Could not even come close to getting on on the top screen. Tried about a dozen times, and every time it was awful. Had to give up after awhile because all the raking off and putting back put dust on the protector.

At least I got the touch screen though- with the clamshell design, that's the only one I'm worried about using. Busted the crap on my ds lite cos I never put one on that.

Now back to innuendo :)
#5endoflevelbossPosted 8/20/2011 1:12:35 AM
Also don't plan on using the same protector long term. Replace it with a new one quite regularly or you can end up with a lot of dirt and gunk getting stuck under there.
#6robomasteralpha(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2011 1:24:22 AM
endoflevelboss posted...
Also don't plan on using the same protector long term. Replace it with a new one quite regularly or you can end up with a lot of dirt and gunk getting stuck under there.

Oh, I know that. This was just more of a Murphy's law situation. When I went to pull the top film off the touch screen protector, the little tab ripped off after pulling the protector back off the screen.
---
Gamera is really neat, he is filled with turtle meat, we all love you Gamera!
#7MrFwibblesPosted 8/20/2011 4:35:50 AM
steelergrizz posted...
Now back to innuendo :)

Innuendo is a moddable offence on GameFAQs.
---
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
#8simondakingPosted 8/20/2011 4:57:54 AM
i bought some cheap ones the bottom one went on ok but I didnt align the top one correctly, then after a few tries gave up.
---
3DS Friend Code: 1934 - 0847 - 7915
#9fallenKlNGPosted 8/20/2011 5:50:33 AM
munkey55 posted...
Are you really talking about screen protectors ? >_>

Of course. All I'm sayin is that you can't just whip out your XL stylus and wild out on such a small, unprotected bottom screen.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII