so how many of you going for the red 3DS?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. so how many of you going for the red 3DS?
5 years ago#1
I am thinking about it my self, but I got a question that i should be asking nintendo but i am going to see 1st if any of you have already asked...

I am currently an ambassador status, and i'd like to know if I pre oreder that red, does the "transfer files" option in settings , will also xfer my amb status into the red one? where makes the ex(old) 3ds factory settings?
No,please don't eat me. I have a wife and kids,eat them. - Homer
5 years ago#2
Or maybe you should just save your money and sick with the one you have. I know new colors are nice and all, but do you spend more time looking at the system color or the screen?
Now that Bin Laden is dead let's go after Krazy Kim.
5 years ago#3
scigeek101 posted...
Or maybe you should just save your money and sick with the one you have. I know new colors are nice and all, but do you spend more time looking at the system color or the screen?

i find your argument extremely valid and reasonable.

*hands broad sword*

you might need that to fight of the trolls

edit: meant to say fight off the trolls
Warning: Trolling will result in immediate decapitation.
Come again and have a nice day.
5 years ago#4
Cosmo Black is the only color I can tolerate. Having a black top half and some bright color on the bottom half is unappealing to me.

Either way, I don't have the luxury of blowing money on another 3DS unit just for a different color. I'll only consider getting another when my current unit stops working.
5 years ago#5
I'll get one for my kiddo eventually.
3DS FC: 4081-5497-5635
In my opinion, the 3DS can make pop-tarts.
5 years ago#6
Kenta_PKMN posted...
I am thinking about it my self, but I got a question that i should be asking nintendo but i am going to see 1st if any of you have already asked...

I am currently an ambassador status, and i'd like to know if I pre oreder that red, does the "transfer files" option in settings , will also xfer my amb status into the red one? where makes the ex(old) 3ds factory settings?

I don't think so.
However, I'd suggest you contact nintendo directly and ask them. They'd be able to give you a better answer than any of our speculation here.
JPN Black 3DS (Launch) / OoT, Layton: Mask of Miracle, TotAbyss, Ridge, nintendogs,SFIV, Pokemon Scramble
VC Games: SML, Dodgeball, Adventure Island 2
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. so how many of you going for the red 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived