so how many of you going for the red 3DS?

#1Kenta_PKMNPosted 8/20/2011 2:26:08 AM
I am thinking about it my self, but I got a question that i should be asking nintendo but i am going to see 1st if any of you have already asked...

I am currently an ambassador status, and i'd like to know if I pre oreder that red, does the "transfer files" option in settings , will also xfer my amb status into the red one? where makes the ex(old) 3ds factory settings?
---
No,please don't eat me. I have a wife and kids,eat them. - Homer
#2scigeek101Posted 8/20/2011 2:28:28 AM
Or maybe you should just save your money and sick with the one you have. I know new colors are nice and all, but do you spend more time looking at the system color or the screen?
---
Now that Bin Laden is dead let's go after Krazy Kim.
#3phildoolPosted 8/20/2011 2:41:19 AM(edited)
scigeek101 posted...
Or maybe you should just save your money and sick with the one you have. I know new colors are nice and all, but do you spend more time looking at the system color or the screen?

i find your argument extremely valid and reasonable.

*hands broad sword*

you might need that to fight of the trolls

edit: meant to say fight off the trolls
---
Warning: Trolling will result in immediate decapitation.
Come again and have a nice day.
#4Metarius6Posted 8/20/2011 2:43:08 AM
Cosmo Black is the only color I can tolerate. Having a black top half and some bright color on the bottom half is unappealing to me.

Either way, I don't have the luxury of blowing money on another 3DS unit just for a different color. I'll only consider getting another when my current unit stops working.
#5stromvancouverPosted 8/20/2011 4:23:14 AM
I'll get one for my kiddo eventually.
---
3DS FC: 4081-5497-5635
In my opinion, the 3DS can make pop-tarts.
#6PokeMasterPosted 8/20/2011 4:28:24 AM
Kenta_PKMN posted...
I am thinking about it my self, but I got a question that i should be asking nintendo but i am going to see 1st if any of you have already asked...

I am currently an ambassador status, and i'd like to know if I pre oreder that red, does the "transfer files" option in settings , will also xfer my amb status into the red one? where makes the ex(old) 3ds factory settings?

I don't think so.
However, I'd suggest you contact nintendo directly and ask them. They'd be able to give you a better answer than any of our speculation here.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Launch) / OoT, Layton: Mask of Miracle, TotAbyss, Ridge, nintendogs,SFIV, Pokemon Scramble
VC Games: SML, Dodgeball, Adventure Island 2