Mighty Flip Champs: Need help in 3-3 (S-Rank)

#1MechaKoopa5000Posted 8/20/2011 8:46:23 AM
*Originally posted the in the Mighty Flip Champs! board, but the place is all but dead.

Hey all,

I realize this board is basically dead, but I figured I'd give it a try anyway. I recently bought Mighty Flip Champs on the 3DS and am determined to get S-Ranks on every level. I know they don't really do anything except get you an alternate title screen, but I'm still going for it anyway. The way I'm playing, I actually won't even move on to the next stage until I S-Rank it.

...but I seem to be stuck. I can beat 3-3, but I just can't figure out how to S-Rank it. The time to beat, I believe, is 32.90. The best I've been able to get is around 33.20. I can get between 33.20-33.40 consistently every time, but I feel like I may be missing something as I've seen online that it's possible to beat it in about 28 seconds!

I'm really stuck on this one. Can anyone help or provide some kind of mini-FAQ or walkthrough for how to do this level? Thanks.
#2BlazeKeyPosted 8/20/2011 8:54:51 AM
My time is 30.81, but its been a long time since I played this, so I don't exactly remember how to do it. Sorry!
---
A Brawl disc is like a pair of scissors; DON'T RUN WITH THEM!!!
Friend Codes in my Profile
#3MechaKoopa5000(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2011 5:27:03 PM
bump. anyone remember?