I may have ruined the value of my 3ds but I couldn't stand thumb sliding off...

#11ReptobismolPosted 8/20/2011 1:42:35 PM
Mattperd posted...
Every 3DS I've tried has a different feel. My thumb slides off my Circle Pad, but my mom's feels friggin' perfect.

As young, we are naturally supposed to take particular comfort to the feel of anything of our mothers.
---
An infant sea turtle is actually capable of killing an adult African bull elephant. It does, however, require a substantial amount of surprise.
#12ringosmo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2011 6:30:40 AM
drothegreat0ne posted...
I see you have a battery pack. How's that working out for you?

I also like holding the 3ds better with battery pack rather without. it gives it extra width and more to hold.
#13MattperdPosted 8/21/2011 7:18:09 AM
Reptobismol posted...
Mattperd posted...
Every 3DS I've tried has a different feel. My thumb slides off my Circle Pad, but my mom's feels friggin' perfect.

As young, we are naturally supposed to take particular comfort to the feel of anything of our mothers.

I guess I had that coming- as rare as mothers who are gamers are. But my mom's the one who got me into gaming 16 years ago.
---
Poke' Black: 4555 9840 5971
"The epitome of a douche move would be to allow N64 games in 3D classics, then add like, StarFox and OoT." - PhantomSword
#14LurtzOfIsengardPosted 8/21/2011 7:40:31 AM
toma13 posted...
Doesn't it rub against your top screen now when you close your 3DS?

Even without him doing this the thumbstick rubs against the top. I hae a nice circle to stare at when I play Zelda.