So you can DSi to 3DS and 3DS to 3DS Transfer (soon), how about 3DS to DSi?

#1X_Ayumi_XPosted 8/20/2011 4:38:13 PM
Just wondering.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender ~~~~~~~~~~ PS0: 4597 9585 4793
Only talk to me when I order you to.
#2FrankGrimeyPosted 8/20/2011 4:42:34 PM
No
---
I'm better than okay. I'm Homer Simpson.
#3LightHawKnightPosted 8/20/2011 4:42:57 PM
Why would anyone want to do that?

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#4strongo9Posted 8/20/2011 4:51:54 PM
Maybe some people are really that crazy about playing eshop games without any bit of upscaling.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#5LordAndrewPosted 8/20/2011 5:40:00 PM
Probably not...
---
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, that game with the mobster on the box
#6PinchekriaPosted 8/20/2011 5:43:55 PM(edited)

Why would anyone want to do that?

I'm gonna get a DSi XL and I had purchased a DSiWare game on my 3DS, it'd be nice to be able to transfer to play on a bigger screen but unfortunately not possible. It's also unfortunate that Nintendo doesn't have an account system so that people have their purchases recorded, like the other two companies do which make it easier for people.

But whatever. I'm gonna hold off on any more DSiWare purchases on my 3DS.
---
PSN/Xbox Live/Steam: Pinchekria
http://i.imgur.com/X871v.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Cwrha.jpg
#7keyblader1985Posted 8/20/2011 6:24:10 PM
While we're on the subject, there's something I've been wondering: I might be missing something here, but what's to stop someone from say, borrowing someone else's DSi for a few minutes, opening up the Transfer tool (downloading if necessary), and... basically poaching all their DSiWare? >_>
---
Now Playing: You don't f***ing care.
FC: See Now Playing
#8jordandrakoPosted 8/20/2011 6:27:05 PM
keyblader1985 posted...
While we're on the subject, there's something I've been wondering: I might be missing something here, but what's to stop someone from say, borrowing someone else's DSi for a few minutes, opening up the Transfer tool (downloading if necessary), and... basically poaching all their DSiWare? >_>

When you do a transfer all the info on the device that is getting transferred is deleted from the old one. And if you mean just stealing their games then thats the same concept as literally jacking a physical copy.
---
FC: 0645-5830-9568 Now Playing: DOA: D, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Zelda, Magicka, 999
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.
#9keyblader1985Posted 8/21/2011 7:28:40 AM
And if you mean just stealing their games then thats the same concept as literally jacking a physical copy.

That's what I mean... but you didn't exactly answer my question. >_>
---
Now Playing: You don't f***ing care.
FC: See Now Playing
#10WrenchNinjaPosted 8/21/2011 9:03:42 AM
They're never going to understand how to do downloadable content right.
---
There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss...but when it looked back at us...you blinked.