Idea for Zelda 3DS 2

#21GoldenSun3DSPosted 8/21/2011 12:28:48 AM
it.
---
Uncancel Mega Man Legends 3! Join the devroom and sign the ONLY OFFICIAL MML3 PETITION:
http://bitly.com/rigdKs *Please make this your sig*
#22FoofyheadPosted 8/21/2011 12:34:45 AM
I think her tracts are fine just the way they are, and she shouldn't go making them bigger just to impress the farm boys.
---
Beware the moors.
And stay on the road.
#23nonexistingheroPosted 8/21/2011 12:39:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#24nonexistingheroPosted 8/21/2011 12:39:10 AM
I like my cursed wig idea more... but it's moreso meant as a console Zelda than a handheld one.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#25Perascamin(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2011 1:09:39 AM(edited)
Starwars4J posted...
Perascamin posted...
Starwars4J posted...
Except...with Ganon dead AND a Link alive in the timeline, why would Hyrule flood again?

Uh. Are you just a tad bit of a bad reader? You go down into the ruins of Hyrule hundreds and hundreds of years after WW, PH, and ST. You wouldn't have been able to explore down there before because of fatigue and or breath limitations. It is pretty deep after all.

EDIT: Sorry, I guess I should have been a bit more clear on the intro to the game. Will update.

This has nothing to do with you being more clear, you clearly wrote that the world floods again:

Waters flood Hyrule again after Link kills Ganon

And you ask me if I'm a "bad reader"? Christ that's sad.

I was assuming you played Wind Waker and beat it. Also, forgot a text line in first post. Gfaqs won't let me edit it for some reason though.

Also, trying to strike someone down after apologizing for an honest mistake is sadder then what you're doing now.
---
Thief of the Zelda woo board.
My sig is the sig that will be legendary!
#26SpacePr8RobertsPosted 8/21/2011 2:14:36 AM
I think it's annoying that every Zelda game has to have a gimmick these days. The only ones that really worked for me were the "two worlds" ones (light and dark in LttP, past and future in OoT). I think one of the reasons Link's Awakening is my favorite is it doesn't have a gimmick, just good design.
---
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
#27SpacePr8RobertsPosted 8/21/2011 2:16:26 AM
Oh yeah, and... didn't the trains in Spirit Tracks already double as submarines? :-p (Which is damned impressive when you think about it.)
---
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot