Netflix Users. Suggestions Please and Thank You.

#1Final Fantasy2389Posted 8/20/2011 7:28:18 PM
I would like to watch a movie (on my 3DS, or else I wouldn't be making this topic here, I assure you), and would like some suggestions. So, please, list movies you think are good that you've watched on Netflix and I'll take a look at them. And of course, everyone, feel free to also look at other peoples suggestions as well and see if there's anything you might like. Don't think you have to get this elaborate with your lists.

In my recent list I have:

What Dreams May Come - Stars Robin Williams. Movie is great in my honest opinion and has some fantastic art direction and visuals.

I Love You Phillip Morris - Starring Jim Carey and Ewan McGregor (probably most famous for Obi Wan in Star Wars prequels). I'm finding it tough to describe but, they play gay lovers and Jim Carey's character is essentially a pathological liar. Based on a true story. Thought it was pretty good, but I know the whole gay lover thing (they do have a kissing scene) might put some people off.

Clerks - Not sure much needs to be said about Clerks. I watched this recently out of boredom even though I've seen it well over 15 times before.
---
Please, call me FF.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c189/623bored/72511.gif
#2nintendoggerPosted 8/20/2011 7:30:55 PM
I recommend "Ponyo". I recently watched it on instant stream Wii netflix out of boredom. It's really cute, very artsy, and the plot is nice. In addition it has got some famous voices in it.
---
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.
#3PSI_IKEPosted 8/20/2011 7:32:18 PM
I've been watching FMA Brotherhood

its good but I wish they had the whole show on netflix
---
Some used to call me Inferior. Others call me PK Ike. But you can just call me Ike.
#4killzer202Posted 8/20/2011 7:32:34 PM
artsy sucks.

watch the Chappelle Show
#5fallenKlNGPosted 8/20/2011 7:33:46 PM
Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog was hilarious! I'm not sure if you'd call it a movie, but it's something you should definitely check out. It looks amateurish, but the actors are professionals and you'll see why it has such a high ranking despite not being a "real movie". If you're not sure, just watch the first 10 minutes.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#6nintendoggerPosted 8/20/2011 7:35:19 PM
fallenKlNG posted...
Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog was hilarious! I'm not sure if you'd call it a movie, but it's something you should definitely check out. It looks amateurish, but the actors are professionals and you'll see why it has such a high ranking despite not being a "real movie". If you're not sure, just watch the first 10 minutes.

Ooh, I can second this. It's great. And NPH is cute. ^_^
---
Official 3DS Looper.
Proud female gamer.
#7Carbuncle009Posted 8/20/2011 7:35:25 PM
Arrested Development

That is all.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0518-8082-7661 3DS FC: 0645-5834-8488
Maining Megaman, Amaterasu, and Deadpool on MvC3 since launch.
#8GetsugaTensh0Posted 8/20/2011 7:35:34 PM
D.Gray Man
Samurai Champloo
Darker than Black
Bleach

Sorry I mostly watch anime on Netflix...
---
Friendly Handshake?
Black (Hacking): 1721-2995-2735 White(Battling): 2322-6013-8939
#9Tepig_BaconPosted 8/20/2011 7:37:01 PM
Doctor Who. Start with Season 1, but know that later seasons are far better. You just need it for the plot points. My favorites are SSN 3, 4, and 6. But they don't have 6 on instant watch. However, it is great show. Definitely watch it.
---
Oh, it looks guuod! - Conan O' Brien
My other car is a Type 40 TARDIS...
#10Final Fantasy2389(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2011 7:39:46 PM(edited)
nintendogger posted...
I recommend "Ponyo". I recently watched it on instant stream Wii netflix out of boredom. It's really cute, very artsy, and the plot is nice. In addition it has got some famous voices in it.

Very good suggestion, sadly I've already seen it. But I do agree with you so I'll second this recommendation :)

fallenKlNG posted...

One of my favorites. Sadly, I've seen this too. Directed by Joss Whedon during the writers strike a couple years back. Has Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion and Felicia Day (as well as other "famous" actors.) I'll third this recommendation for anyone else too :D

Also, I've seen all of Doctor Who (and Torchwood) but excellent suggestion :)
---
Please, call me FF.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c189/623bored/72511.gif