do you use netflix to watch movies on your 3ds..?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. do you use netflix to watch movies on your 3ds..?
4 years ago#1
try it once, and the picture was kinda meh... and never touch it again.
4 years ago#2
I absolutely love Netflix on my 3DS. My girlfriend gets pissed when I have the TV on when shes trying to sleep (she has a very early shift). Being the night owl that I am I can just watch Netflix in bed without disturbing her. I'm currently been going through the entire series of Scrubs!
4 years ago#3
no for some reason i cant get into movies on a mobile device it has to be in a big tv at night or on a mobile device with headphones at night and nothing distrscting me
4 years ago#4
for some reason it didnt work on my 3ds, but it works fine on my computer and ps3/xbox. i honestly didnt know what the problem was, but it doesnt really matter now since i canceled my subscription as it didnt feel like i was getting my money worth. barely anything new came out, and i basically watched all the movies/shows i wanted to in little time.
3DS FC: 5412-9893-0504
4 years ago#5
I use it often, and my GF can't get enough of it.
3DS FC: 4081-5497-5635
In my opinion, the 3DS can make pop-tarts.
4 years ago#6
Not for movies, can't stand looking at a tiny screen that long if it isn't gameplay... but it's fine for an anime episode or two.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
4 years ago#7
Movies, not very often, but t.v. shows every day. It just fits in my life having something the size of the 3DS that runs Netflix.
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,
4 years ago#8
Anime looks good, but movies don't .
The most awesome thing you will ever see:
4 years ago#9
Hellz yeah! Portable anime ftw!
"Eirika, Level 20, 7 strength. Should I be concerned?" -Czardia
"It doesn't take that much Str to make a sammich, so she's good." -PokeAMon
4 years ago#10
I only use my 3DS to watch Netflix, whether it is TV shows or movies. For some reason when I try to use my PC, it lags like a ***** and when I use my 3DS it streams smoothly and perfectly.
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. do you use netflix to watch movies on your 3ds..?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived