The should make an extra section in the settings for the Game Boy VC games.

#1KisaiPosted 8/21/2011 6:33:53 AM
I'd like to be able to set it so that it ALWAYS starts up with the Game Boy border by default. I hate having the screen stretched out like that. I prefer the original size.

And on top of that, being able to have different color Game Boy borders would be pretty cool too. I remember Mario's Picross had a secret like that where if you put it in the Super Game Boy, it would have a Game Boy border, but it could be changed to different colors depending on what buttons you held down as the game started up. All the old colors that were available: green, red, yellow, clear, etc. I know I'd be using the old green I used to have. Or have a Game Boy Pocket border. Or even different colors for the Game Boy Color.

And most importantly, I'd love the option to play Super Game Boy games with the Super Game Boy color and border, like for Donkey Kong.

Hell, why not have an option to emulate the Super Game Boy for all the old Game Boy games? You could have a limited, albeit customized color scheme for old games that didn't support Super Game Boy. And you could pick different borders, with one of the borders allowing you to draw on it and create your own. Now we have even better drawing hardware! SO many options we could have in settings for this that would make the GB VC games so much spiffier.
---
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?
#2GeekyDadPosted 8/21/2011 7:18:08 AM
This is Nintendo...they're still trying to come to terms with the idea of the "wheel."
---
"The hardcore you've been waiting for!"
#3Kisai(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2011 7:40:40 AM
GeekyDad posted...
This is Nintendo...they're still trying to come to terms with the idea of the "wheel."

I never said I thought it might happen... ;_; I know all too well what company we're dealing with. I just said it'd be nice. A girl can dream, can't she?
---
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?