Why won't Nintendo make MineCraft 3D...?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why won't Nintendo make MineCraft 3D...?
4 years ago#1
It seems perfect! Gyroscope for aiming, touch screen to select materials and options, and A, B, X, and Y buttons to attack, build, etc...
---
3DS: 1075-0740-6302 PSN: briantheuber123 "even a hobo also have money" - fakewars
4 years ago#2
Because Nintendo doesn't make Minecraft.
---
If I were stuck on an island with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Modern Warfare 2, I would play Super Mario Galaxy 2 first. People who agree: 232
4 years ago#3
I'm sure Nintendo would be fine with it. It really is up to the developers of Minecraft to actually put it on there.
---
3DS owner waiting for Super Mario 3D Land
4 years ago#4
Online.
---
Obvious Self Declared Nobody of the Zelda: Skyward Sword Board
4 years ago#5
It's all up to Mojang, but I somehow doubt it.
---
3DS FC (PM w/ your FC if you add me): 3995 6506 3259
Official Overlord and Assistant CEO of the 3DS board.
4 years ago#6
cheeseyrox2 posted...
Because Nintendo doesn't make Minecraft.

I know. Durr, they could work with the developers of Minecraft...? >.<

1gecko posted...
Online.

OH, HOW DID I OVERLOOK THIS. ;___;
---
3DS: 1075-0740-6302 PSN: briantheuber123 "even a hobo also have money" - fakewars
4 years ago#7
Online and the fact that why anyone would want to play an incomplete game on any handheld is beyond me.
4 years ago#8
Baha05 posted...
Online and the fact that why anyone would want to play an incomplete game on any handheld is beyond me.

derp derp
4 years ago#9
Baha05 posted...

It works on the iPhone/iPad pretty well.
---
4 years ago#10
King_of_Nerds posted...
Baha05 posted...

It works on the iPhone/iPad pretty well.

Hell no. Personally the Wii U sounds better as it will most likely have better online than 3DS and has a more versatile interface. Not by Mitch but it does allow for bigger worlds
---
Hyped for red 3DS and many awesome 3DS games down the line, also the Vita and Japanese Vita releases.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why won't Nintendo make MineCraft 3D...?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived