RUMOR - Fire Emblem on the way to 3DS? ( Article)

#1VampiricDragon_Posted 8/21/2011 5:24:23 PM
- Fire Emblem: Blue Sacred Sword and Red Demon Lance
- due out on 3DS
- takes place 100 years after Sealed Sword
- centers around the Princess of Kingdom Bern and Prince of Kingdom Lycia
- each will have different story from their perspective
- Casual Mode for beginners
- Lunatic Mode for advanced players

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=159546&sid=978c1740c629c40cb976bd8dc49d1548

tgs reveal? or there conference around then?
---
Games to Watch: Ninokuni PS3,SRW OG 2,Dragon Quest X, Beyond the Labyrinth,Paper Mario 3ds,Grand Knight History, 7th dragon 2020, FF Type-0,LoH:Trails of Blue
#2Gavin_RozeePosted 8/21/2011 5:27:11 PM
I know it's a bit off-topic but since this "rumour" started it reminded me that I've had Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for DS since the day it launched but I only played like the first 30 minutes of it. Should I go back to it and start it again? Can't really remember anything about it.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0387 8761 0757.
#3VampiricDragon_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2011 5:27:56 PM
the first game is a classic

kinda like 1-10
---
Games to Watch: Ninokuni PS3,SRW OG 2,Dragon Quest X, Beyond the Labyrinth,Paper Mario 3ds,Grand Knight History, 7th dragon 2020, FF Type-0,LoH:Trails of Blue
#4miso870Posted 8/21/2011 5:31:44 PM
Shadow Dragon is easily the worst in the series, worse than Radiant Dawn.

I doubt this rumor is true. But if it is, I wouldn't pass it up. If they could include The Sealed Sword on it as well, I'd love that.
#5PkjoanPosted 8/21/2011 5:39:30 PM
It's fake!
---
Nintendo 3DS- Nintendo found 3 ways to Destroy Sony
Official Nintendo 3DS Ambassador
#6EndgamePosted 8/21/2011 5:47:59 PM
there's already a topic about it, and it's apparently an old rumor that was proven false

and I'll tell you how it's fake right now: they only make two games per continent, this alleged game takes place in Elibe (where Sword of Seals and Blazing Sword took place), therefore it would break the tradition (why break it now?)

plus, they didn't even bother bringing New Mystery of the Emblem outside of Japan, and both SD and NMotE have been fairly lazy remakes (not as lazy as OoT and SF64 mind you), and now you mean to tell me they're making a new Fire Emblem from scratch instead of making a similar lazy remake for Genealogy of Holy War? I don't think so

no, no it is not, for all its flaws SD ****s all over RD, even SUCKred Stones gets to take a piss on RD, that's how horrible RD is, your opinion on everything is void
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#7zeldashoPosted 8/21/2011 5:51:23 PM
The 2nd DS game was WAAAAAAAAY better than Shadow Dragons. No idea why Nintendo didnt give it to us <_<.

Either way, seems like the glorious age for the U.S was the GBA versions.
---
GT:OmegaXP PSN: SgtWiggles MGO:Sgt.Jiggles
Now Playing:MGO, SSF4:AE, DW:Gundam 3, BlazBlue CS, Arcana Heart 3, EDF, Insect Armageddon, Etrian Oddysey 3
#8VampiricDragon_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2011 5:57:36 PM
if it is fake oh well

But a fire emblem will come

I LOVE radiant dawn
---
#9miso870Posted 8/21/2011 5:57:43 PM
Endgame posted...

no, no it is not, for all its flaws SD ****s all over RD, even SUCKred Stones gets to take a piss on RD, that's how horrible RD is, your opinion on everything is void

No, it doesn't. Both had terrible support systems, storylines, but at least Radiant Dawn had better characters. And Sacred Stones wasn't terrible. It wasn't the greatest but it didn't suck.
#10LightHawKnightPosted 8/21/2011 6:12:33 PM

if it is fake oh well

But a fire emblem will come

I LOVE radiant dawn

I love RD as well, just kinda wished the special occult skills weren't all x3 dmg and some debuff that really wasn't needed, since nothing really ever survives it anyways.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."