Mortal Kombat 3D

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mortal Kombat 3D

User Info: SkyCrackers

SkyCrackers
5 years ago#11
I refuse to believe that people who can't even spell "combat" right have the intelligence necessary to make a balanced, competitive, deep, and fun fighting game.
Best 2D Mario game: Mario vs. Donkey Kong.

User Info: 0PTICS

0PTICS
5 years ago#12
Mortal Kombat Trilogy... or in this case... Trilo-dee? *insert Dr.Evil laugh* ......

User Info: Gogo726

Gogo726
5 years ago#13
SkyCrackers posted...
I refuse to believe that people who can't even spell "combat" right have the intelligence necessary to make a balanced, competitive, deep, and fun fighting game.

Yeah and people dumb enough to call a giant ape a donkey have no idea how to make a fun platformer.
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games

User Info: OUTLAW2009

OUTLAW2009
5 years ago#14
^this
HA HA made you read this

User Info: Stefan1277

Stefan1277
5 years ago#15
Would love Mortal Kombat on the 3DS. My protector skin already has my custom Frost artwork. Besides, 3D blood splatters in your face after a fatality! make it happen nether real! make Sub Zero rip a spine and show it to us in 3D
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)

User Info: ConradimusPrime

ConradimusPrime
5 years ago#16
Gogo726 posted...
SkyCrackers posted...

Yeah and people dumb enough to call a giant ape a donkey have no idea how to make a fun platformer.

I watched a documentary on this the other day. Name was stubborn ape, miyamoto looked up both words in a thesaurusand came up with donkey kong (donkey meaning stubborn)
My art blog: http://fishbowlart.blogspot.com
My deviant art (with a lot of old high school stuff): http://misternefarious.deviantart.com/
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mortal Kombat 3D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived