So, did anyone get away with the BestBuy "scam"?

#1JixHedgehogPosted 8/22/2011 12:11:52 AM
Buying a 3DS at the old retail price then taking it back for the price guarantee deal?
---
Like it or not, Sonic's going to be there in Smash Bros 4, so hold off on the hate threads
#2Dragon lord27Posted 8/22/2011 12:15:12 AM
Nobody in the would could have done the scam.
It's impossible.

Because it's not a scam when the store has that policy for that exact reason.
A sale is a sale.
It means they no longer have something on their shelves and they have money. Sure it would be less money
---
The PS3 and 360 can battle each other over who's breasts look more realistic.
The Wii is all about having fun with them. ~Girl Gamer~
#3badazzbuddy117Posted 8/22/2011 12:25:25 AM
Nope. no one has done this. not even me. damn i wish i was as smart as you for thinking of this!
#4AP3BrainPosted 8/22/2011 12:34:34 AM
Yes of course a ton of people did it including me. Not a real scam and people here over reacted.
#5CorruptedRPGPosted 8/22/2011 12:39:32 AM
We've got plenty of "Scambassadors" here so I'll say yes.
---
---
#6Pit107Posted 8/22/2011 12:41:04 AM
Sure did.
---
"Unite the colors of the world and organize the world's speediest, hedgehogiest pride parade!"-iGiac
#7ZBug_Posted 8/22/2011 12:57:36 AM
i would have done it if i didn't buy my 3DS at launch.
Not gunna lie, if i can save myself some money, i'll do it.
And i went with my friend to wal-mart to get him a price dropped 3DS 3 days before the price drop, so he did it.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
Link has Big poofy pants cause he stores all those items in them
#8SF_BahaPosted 8/22/2011 2:45:52 AM
You guys are so selfish. You're basically saying that if somebody else is willing to take a loss, you'll jump on the opportunity because you'll be saving a bit of money yourself.

That's just sick. People blow my freaking mind.
#9CBZ652Posted 8/22/2011 2:48:53 AM
SF_Baha posted...
You guys are so selfish. You're basically saying that if somebody else is willing to take a loss, you'll jump on the opportunity because you'll be saving a bit of money yourself.

Then I fully expect you to tip 652% at every restaurant you visit for the rest of your life. You not giving that poor waitress her tip is a loss just to save a bit of money yourself. That's just sick.
---
A candle loses nothing by lighting another
#10jordandrakoPosted 8/22/2011 2:49:23 AM
SF_Baha posted...

You've obviously never been poor or homeless.
---
FC: 0645-5830-9568 Now Playing: DOA: D, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Zelda, Magicka, 999
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.