So, did anyone get away with the BestBuy "scam"?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So, did anyone get away with the BestBuy "scam"?
4 years ago#1
Buying a 3DS at the old retail price then taking it back for the price guarantee deal?
---
Like it or not, Sonic's going to be there in Smash Bros 4, so hold off on the hate threads
4 years ago#2
Nobody in the would could have done the scam.
It's impossible.

Because it's not a scam when the store has that policy for that exact reason.
A sale is a sale.
It means they no longer have something on their shelves and they have money. Sure it would be less money
---
The PS3 and 360 can battle each other over who's breasts look more realistic.
The Wii is all about having fun with them. ~Girl Gamer~
4 years ago#3
Nope. no one has done this. not even me. damn i wish i was as smart as you for thinking of this!
4 years ago#4
Yes of course a ton of people did it including me. Not a real scam and people here over reacted.
4 years ago#5
We've got plenty of "Scambassadors" here so I'll say yes.
---
---
4 years ago#6
Sure did.
---
"Unite the colors of the world and organize the world's speediest, hedgehogiest pride parade!"-iGiac
4 years ago#7
i would have done it if i didn't buy my 3DS at launch.
Not gunna lie, if i can save myself some money, i'll do it.
And i went with my friend to wal-mart to get him a price dropped 3DS 3 days before the price drop, so he did it.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
Link has Big poofy pants cause he stores all those items in them
4 years ago#8
You guys are so selfish. You're basically saying that if somebody else is willing to take a loss, you'll jump on the opportunity because you'll be saving a bit of money yourself.

That's just sick. People blow my freaking mind.
4 years ago#9
SF_Baha posted...
You guys are so selfish. You're basically saying that if somebody else is willing to take a loss, you'll jump on the opportunity because you'll be saving a bit of money yourself.

Then I fully expect you to tip 652% at every restaurant you visit for the rest of your life. You not giving that poor waitress her tip is a loss just to save a bit of money yourself. That's just sick.
---
A candle loses nothing by lighting another
4 years ago#10
SF_Baha posted...

You've obviously never been poor or homeless.
---
FC: 0645-5830-9568 Now Playing: DOA: D, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Zelda, Magicka, 999
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So, did anyone get away with the BestBuy "scam"?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived