SHOW OF HANDS: You play 3DS more at home than on the road.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. SHOW OF HANDS: You play 3DS more at home than on the road.

User Info: stargazer1981

stargazer1981
5 years ago#1
HAND: I mean, I bring my 3DS with me wherever I go, but I log more play-time when I'm at home.

... Is this question even relevant? I'm just spinning my wheels here, right? Crap...
A teaser for my zombie web series: Viva Humanity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEJwzHQ4hts

User Info: legendarylemur

legendarylemur
5 years ago#2
*Raises hands*

However, I play my 3DS outside whenever I get the chance. It's actually quite competant on 2-3 days trip with no charging in between. I mean, the 3DS isn't the only thing I have, and wireless off, 3D off, brightness lowest of settings during car rides can really give you a lot of hours.

Of course, in malls and such, I turn the wireless on
apples bananas peaches
My karma was 666 on May 7th 2011, May 10th 2011

User Info: AP3Brain

AP3Brain
5 years ago#3
I do? But it's not just about like the location but how you are positioned or can be wherever in the house.

I actually got a lil bit of motion sickness today when using it on a road trip but that happens when focusing on any screen in the car.

User Info: Mattperd

Mattperd
5 years ago#4
Nope, I play it way more away from home than at home. School, car rides, trips, walking home from school, to school... love it.

It helped me through an 8 hour car ride. =3 It only lasted 5 and a half though...
Poke' Black: 4555 9840 5971
"The epitome of a douche move would be to allow N64 games in 3D classics, then add like, StarFox and OoT." - PhantomSword

User Info: MarioFanaticXV

MarioFanaticXV
5 years ago#5
*Raises hand.*

This is true of all my portables; largely because I'll use them while I'm sitting at my computer and surfing the web. Heck, I'm currently playing Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection on my PSP.
Dynasty Warriors 5 w/Xtreme Legends Progress:
Lv20 common items: 7/10 Rare items: 29/29 Final Weapons: 32/48

User Info: jordandrako

jordandrako
5 years ago#6
Hand.
I always have it with me but when i go out im usually the one driving. I dont go out without a group of friends or at least my wife so I rarely have time to put into a game when im walking around.
FC: 0645-5830-9568 Now Playing: DOA: D, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Zelda, Magicka, 999
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.

User Info: psoRanger

psoRanger
5 years ago#7
Aye.
1-29-01 Phantasy Star Online

User Info: Naveen93

Naveen93
5 years ago#8
*Raises hand*

I've been with this like all handheld consoles. I get nauseous/motion sickness whenever I read or play video games in a car. I'm never really "on the go". I'm either at my house (where I do all my gaming), at school, driving somewhere, or hanging out doing non-video game stuff.

The main draw-in for handheld consoles for me is that I can take it anywhere. My school is about 2 hours away from my house, so I live in the dorms during the week and come home most weekends. I keep my consoles at home but it's useful to be able to bring my handheld consoles back and forth with me so I can play them at both locations.
Not changing this signature until I feel like it.
Started 1/27/2011

User Info: JurassicBond

JurassicBond
5 years ago#9
At first yeah, now I've only been taking it out for some flights I've had to take.
Reading: Don Quixote - Cervantes
Playing: http://i.imgur.com/z1nR5.jpg http://i.imgur.com/bJAqd.jpg

User Info: SlimeStack

SlimeStack
5 years ago#10
I never play games when I'm out of the house, not even on my phone.
3DS: 3351-4237-2268
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. SHOW OF HANDS: You play 3DS more at home than on the road.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived