What!? I'm not an Ambassador!?

#1Gorman8orPosted 8/22/2011 9:17:14 AM
As I am an Aussie, I typed in the serial number on the back of my 3DS into the Aussie Ambassador-checking-thingy and it said that I wasn't in!

The only reason I can think of is because of the fact that I changed my region to the U.K so that I could get cheaper prices (and Shantea).

I'm certain that I've logged on at least 4 times to the Aus store so that sholdn't be a problem.

Any ideas as to why this happened?
---
Final Fantasy and the Rocky movies: The only culturally relevant reason to learn the roman numeral system.
#2Final Fantasy2389Posted 8/22/2011 9:18:21 AM
Try the UK website when it launches then?
---
Please, call me FF.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c189/623bored/72511.gif
#3NyyarkPosted 8/22/2011 9:20:52 AM
Final Fantasy2389 posted...
Try the UK website when it launches then?

I'd say this.
#4OoSubaruoOPosted 8/22/2011 9:21:08 AM
Don't put the last number in the box on there. There's so many threads on this.
#5SenzekiPosted 8/22/2011 9:21:20 AM
Try leaving out the number in the box at the end of the serial code, despite what the website says. The Ambassador Checker for the US had that problem.
---
[Ambassador] 3DS Friend Code: 2148-8195-9780 -- PS3 ID: Senzeki
#6dizanimatorPosted 8/22/2011 9:29:58 AM
I don't know why it says you aren't an ambassador, but I thought I saw something about Australians being able to mail a form and dated receipt to Nintendo to become ambassadors if they hadn't taken their 3ds online yet. Maybe that would work for you? Or see if your 3ds is a U.K. ambassador since you have used that region?
#7Starwars4JPosted 8/22/2011 9:38:08 AM
Senzeki posted...
Try leaving out the number in the box at the end of the serial code, despite what the website says. The Ambassador Checker for the US had that problem.

That was fixed the same day it was discovered. The problem was people were using the site long before it was ever finished or announced.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#8shampoowarriorPosted 8/22/2011 9:45:49 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Don't put the last number in the box on there. There's so many threads on this.

Starwars4J posted...
Senzeki posted...

That was fixed the same day it was discovered. The problem was people were using the site long before it was ever finished or announced.

This. And I might add that not only was it was fixed the same day, it was fixed only a couple hours after it was discovered. It's incredible people still think this is an issue.
---
To a kid lookin' up to me, life ain't nothin' but pixels and money.
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#9PokeMasterPosted 8/22/2011 9:54:27 AM
Wasn't there another thread about this?

Person had the same problem because of logging into the UK shop.

Call nintendo and they'll sort it out.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Launch) / OoT, Layton: Mask of Miracle, TotAbyss, Ridge, nintendogs,SFIV, Pokemon Scramble
VC Games: SML, Dodgeball, Adventure Island 2
#10Gorman8or(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2011 2:59:24 PM
I guess I'll just have to wait for the U.K's version. Thanks for all your help!
---
Final Fantasy and the Rocky movies: The only culturally relevant reason to learn the roman numeral system.