What!? I'm not an Ambassador!?

#11OoSubaruoOPosted 8/22/2011 3:52:38 PM
shampoowarrior posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
Don't put the last number in the box on there. There's so many threads on this.

Starwars4J posted...
Senzeki posted...
Try leaving out the number in the box at the end of the serial code, despite what the website says. The Ambassador Checker for the US had that problem.

That was fixed the same day it was discovered. The problem was people were using the site long before it was ever finished or announced.

This. And I might add that not only was it was fixed the same day, it was fixed only a couple hours after it was discovered. It's incredible people still think this is an issue.

It's incredible that people didn't know it was fixed until you pointed it out. Don't just randomly assume everyone should know this.
#12KayubePosted 8/22/2011 3:54:50 PM
Also, the page was announced on Nintendo's Facebook page before the bug was fixed. So it's not a matter of people finding the page early.
---
https://www.facebook.com/OperationRainfall
#13toma13Posted 8/22/2011 4:02:41 PM(edited)
Change your region back to Australia, log into the eShop, then try again. I've heard that worked for someone.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-3ds/60059584
---
Username for pretty much everything: BngryBt
#14mjc0961Posted 8/22/2011 4:12:25 PM

It's incredible that people didn't know it was fixed until you pointed it out. Don't just randomly assume everyone should know this.

If people "randomly" know that you had to leave the number in the box out, then they should "randomly" know it was fixed as well.
---
YOU'RE a pie chart.
#15OoSubaruoOPosted 8/22/2011 4:14:06 PM
mjc0961 posted...
It's incredible that people didn't know it was fixed until you pointed it out. Don't just randomly assume everyone should know this.If people "randomly" know that you had to leave the number in the box out, then they should "randomly" know it was fixed as well.

People didn't "randomly" know this. They most likely had to try numerous times, until they found a way to get it to work.