Dooood The 3DS needs Disgaea and Prinnys!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Dooood The 3DS needs Disgaea and Prinnys!
4 years ago#1
I still think the new Disgaea game will eventually be the 3DS. During this time the could remaster Disgaea 1 & 2 with full VA new content and of course 3D! Exploding Prinnys in 3D would be amazing
---
Oi fishface! Lose something eh? Come to negotiate you slimy git? I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!?
4 years ago#2
The first two were ported to the NDS I think, with voice acting to some extent. Also we need less ports.

however Disega 3 and 4 would be cool, but nipon or whatever seemingly prefers Sony a LOT right now. I am sure the games would sell well on Steam but they ignore that too.
---
"If you find something that you feel you belong to, become a groupie and a fan, and then a critic." Starlee Kine
4 years ago#3
I want a Disgaea as well, or a Prinny game!

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
4 years ago#4
Master Etna would kill us if it didn't sell well, dood.
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
4 years ago#5
Dood Operation Panties 2!
---
Oi fishface! Lose something eh? Come to negotiate you slimy git? I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!?
4 years ago#6
Dood no one wants this? Time to overlord your faces off!!
---
4 years ago#7
A Prinny is playable in Cave Story 3D dood
---
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6484/shanwhipvap.gif
I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH http://i.imgur.com/DKu4M.gif
4 years ago#8
Ellinika_ posted...
A Prinny is playable in Cave Story 3D dood

I was just about to post this....Dude.
---
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Project Cafe! Bank on it!
4 years ago#9
Dooooood thats awesome I didn't know that
---
4 years ago#10
I know this may sound strange, but the 3DS may not have enough processing power to play Disgaea 3.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Dooood The 3DS needs Disgaea and Prinnys!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived