Club Nintendo. To join or not to join?

#1PappylandPosted 8/22/2011 3:37:04 PM
What are the benefits of joining Club Nintendo? Is it just like a rewards system similar things like Disney Movie Rewards and such? I've been thinking of joining, but not sure.
#2LightHawKnightPosted 8/22/2011 3:38:00 PM
There is nothing to lose to join and everything to gain. Well if you like random free stuff.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#3Lord_VishanaPosted 8/22/2011 3:38:31 PM
Joining is free and you can get nifty swag
---
Oi fishface! Lose something eh? Come to negotiate you slimy git? I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! I gotta jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!?
#4Starwars4JPosted 8/22/2011 3:43:20 PM
And extensions on system warranties
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#5KogaSteelfangPosted 8/22/2011 3:44:35 PM
Pappyland posted...
What are the benefits of joining Club Nintendo? Is it just like a rewards system similar things like Disney Movie Rewards and such? I've been thinking of joining, but not sure.

Join it, you get free stuff.

Each game you register earns you coins, spend those coins on the rewards you want.

Earn enough coins per year, and you'll get a bonus gift for no cost, not even coins.

It's really a great system, you've already payed for the games, so whatever you get afterwards are bonuses.
---
The following statement is false.
The previous statement is true.
#6FoofyheadPosted 8/22/2011 4:09:04 PM
Join!

You can get cool stuff like a giant piece of cardboard with Mii on it!
---
Beware the moors.
And stay on the road.
#7Pappyland(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2011 4:12:55 PM
Can I get rewards for games I already have, but lost the little club slip? Or games that I only have the game card for?

You guys convinced me :D
#8BBlackfordPosted 8/22/2011 4:16:03 PM
Why are you asking this? It's not like you have to pay a subscription fee or anything.
---
3DS: 0130-1821-1854
#9robomasteralphaPosted 8/22/2011 4:17:03 PM
You need to have the PIN number from the registration slip to register a game. Without it, you're up the creek.

Other than that, though, the rewards are nice, especially some of the end-of-year bonus stuff.
---
Gamera is really neat, he is filled with turtle meat, we all love you Gamera!
#10FrankGrimeyPosted 8/22/2011 4:17:18 PM

Can I get rewards for games I already have, but lost the little club slip? Or games that I only have the game card for?

You guys convinced me :D

You need that CN slip (unless you *ahem* acquire said slips by other means).
---
I'm better than okay. I'm Homer Simpson.