Just got a 3DS it's really cool.

#1SexPantherPandaPosted 8/22/2011 6:04:16 PM
I wasn't really going to get one but i found one on ebay in brand new shape with with street fighter zelda and ridge racer for $120 shipped and just thought it was to good to pass up. It NEEDS more games BAD but i think the tech is really cool. But once again i don't think this thing will fail at all as long as it gets good games. The DS had 64ish graphics and the PSP had current gen graphics and look who one so i don't think the graphics thing matters. Between the vita and 3DS.
#2pikachupwnagePosted 8/22/2011 6:06:34 PM
SexPantherPanda posted...
I wasn't really going to get one but i found one on ebay in brand new shape with with street fighter zelda and ridge racer for $120 shipped and just thought it was to good to pass up. It NEEDS more games BAD but i think the tech is really cool. But once again i don't think this thing will fail at all as long as it gets good games. The DS had 64ish graphics and the PSP had current gen graphics and look who one so i don't think the graphics thing matters. Between the vita and 3DS.

get DOA, pac man and galaga, and ghost recon shadow wars. on eshop get DK, Links awakening, game and watch gallery and some dsiware. no games solved
---
To those whining about the Wii U name just be glad its not the Wii P. 3DS ambassador member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#3Wynters387Posted 8/22/2011 6:07:04 PM
well since you're getting it now with those 3 games and with the eshop and the 3DS's built in software you should be good for games. Good games start coming out this fall.
---
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 Currently playing Lego LoZ: OOT, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, and LoZ: LA... Can't wait for Kid Icarus.
#41geckoPosted 8/22/2011 6:09:00 PM
Graphics play a very minor role in games, imo. Most of the people who think otherwise comes from my generation.

Pew pew games have to get boring after a while, right?
---
Obvious Self Declared Nobody of the Zelda: Skyward Sword Board