Sign, if you're dieing for Flipnote Memo to come out!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Sign, if you're dieing for Flipnote Memo to come out!
4 years ago#11
got a gun held to my head now
4 years ago#12
*Signs*. Now If this and Mario games come to 3DS, I will play 3DS ALL THE TIME.
4 years ago#13
...dying...

Anyone take a look into Inchworm Animation? It's almost the same thing, just a hell of a lot more complicated.
---
2003 Mustang GT- Flowmaster cat-back, Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors, strut tower brace, k-member brace...
PSN: officersweetpant
4 years ago#14
I remember reading a month ago that it was supposed to be released today (25th) for FREE. Hoping to see it later.
4 years ago#15
-signs over 9000 times-

wish it came out in the summer, I got school now...
---
Pokemon White FC: 0518 6576 3830 3DS FC: 0645 5776 1332
4 years ago#16
Cloudisthebest posted...
...dying...

Anyone take a look into Inchworm Animation? It's almost the same thing, just a hell of a lot more complicated.

Yea, I've played it. It's REALLY complicated!! I'd rather have easy controls and less features, then get alot of features, but with hard controls.
4 years ago#17
*signs*

this app was the main reason I was hesitant to sell my DSi :p
---
AKA: Zetro, RZetro, Zetro-X ::::: LBP2, Conduit2: 1163-0063-7578
Wii: 3243-5366-6626-7303 ::: PSN: Zetro-X
4 years ago#18
mjc0961 posted...
No signing from me. The first Flipnote was extremely limited in features and thus pretty terrible. Unless they've greatly improved the functionality this time around, I couldn't care less about it.

uhh maybe your the limited one(no offense just maybe you don't know how to use it good) becuase i have seen some amazing art and creativity on there. also its free so you can't expect top of the line amazing stuff.
---
Wii U.... just be glad its not the Wii P. 3DS ambassador. 3DS FC in quote. Linkachu on pac man and galaga leaderboards. member of the ELN
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Sign, if you're dieing for Flipnote Memo to come out!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived