When does the Ambassadors' download ticket expire?

#11LordAndrewPosted 8/23/2011 8:47:46 PM
Starwars4J posted...
It won't expire, people. Nintendo's online shops have always had it where, if they have you as owning a game you will be able to redownload it for free at any time, as many times as you want.

That's only after you purchase it. Excitebike was free at eShop launch, but if you decided not to buy it then you have to pay now.
---
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, that game with the mobster on the box
#12Starwars4JPosted 8/23/2011 9:24:12 PM
LordAndrew posted...
Starwars4J posted...
It won't expire, people. Nintendo's online shops have always had it where, if they have you as owning a game you will be able to redownload it for free at any time, as many times as you want.

That's only after you purchase it. Excitebike was free at eShop launch, but if you decided not to buy it then you have to pay now.

That's a fair point, but that was just a promotional download for the earliest of adopters. These games are gifts to the "ambassadors", and the ambassador status is already in their files for your system. They already have you as being eligible for the titles, and the titles are promised to you. I see no reason to think Nintendo wouldn't have it free to ambassadors forever. They're not Sony, after all.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade